alexrivera26

Rank 1
PostedMar 02, 2013 12:44 am
Not every class enjoys Awakened like that shield. Hahaha, any class i use with high shield rate breaks in arena each round >< especially in TW so never use it other than Orange ><

I wish they switch the requirement for skills from hammer to club for templars haha :p

Speaking of hammers...eww to the awakened hammer also.
Advertisement

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedMar 02, 2013 5:37 am
alexrivera26 wrote:
You can actually use Reforge to make Purple Gear/Weapons but it's random. I got all my purples that way trying to get the best Prefixes with at least 5 slots.

Fusing 5 pieces of blue into 1 purple is 15% rate and a lot of Coral. I'll stick with the amber and saved slot space for more important things. Hehe.  

Sure you can, still its way cheaper in materials to fuse 5 blues cause you need lots of sands to hope to get a purple then rerolling that purple to a perfect one. And you would throw away all that coral then cause you got no use of it, such a waste.

alexrivera26 wrote:
Not every class enjoys Awakened like that shield. Hahaha, any class i use with high shield rate breaks in arena each round >< especially in TW so never use it other than Orange ><

I wish they switch the requirement for skills from hammer to club for templars haha :p

Speaking of hammers...eww to the awakened hammer also.  

For awakened stuff: its someones own choice to go awakened or not. Sure for a tank a orange shield is mostly more useful but other classes use a shield as well and they dont have to repair that often.
As for templars, they dont use hammers o,O they use mace for the m-atk as templar skills are m-atk based.