nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
PostedFeb 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Problems downloading A.V.A,

i just moved here from WT and i am getting this error anytime i download ava, when its extracting files in pt1 it gives me an eror, 7zip the archive is corrupted, i downloaded 7zip and it didnt give me this error it gave me another one in pt2. i tried installing in C instead of D driver, searched for solutions but got nothing.

also, if i let it continue installing when it ends and i press finish, i open ignite and see that it did not download and i should do it again.

help would be cool if you know that problem ;P

Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Re: Problems downloading A.V.A,

nivpro wrote:
i downloaded 7zip and it didnt give me this error it gave me another one in pt2.  

Yep... you should download 7-Zip here.

After installing 7-Zip open AeriaIgnite and download A.V.A. it should work by than!

But I guess you already did that...when you say "it gave me another one in pt2" you mean another error completely different or this same error?

nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:10 am

The2009RKO wrote:
nivpro wrote:
i downloaded 7zip and it didnt give me this error it gave me another one in pt2.  

Yep... you should download 7-Zip here.

After installing 7-Zip open AeriaIgnite and download A.V.A. it should work by than!

But I guess you already did that...when you say "it gave me another one in pt2" you mean another error completely different or this same error?  

i Just tried it again, i did not get any error but when i fnished downloading i still cant open because in ignite it shows like i did not download and i have to do it again.

i will send a ticket if i wont get an answer soon, or if you dont know this problem..

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 24, 2013 5:38 am

nivpro wrote:

i Just tried it again, i did not get any error but when i fnished downloading i still cant open because in ignite it shows like i did not download and i have to do it again.

i will send a ticket if i wont get an answer soon, or if you dont know this problem..  

That's really weird...so you downloaded but it says you didn't?

Go to the following folder and see if you have any files inside it:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA