Kuaczozord

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:44 am

Ranged-only skills <> Melee skills

which skills are which cathegory?
Could anybody tell me which of Hunter/Archer skill are useable with melee weapon, or which are ranged-only?
I would appreciate it
Advertisement

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedFeb 23, 2013 4:39 pm
Check out this guide for a full list of skills. Assume that the skill is for a bow/crossbow unless stated otherwise.
It looks like Mana pact is the only one that requires a melee weapon, but I didn't read everything extensively.

RIP Kizzd

Kuaczozord

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 4:50 pm
Yeah I know that you can easily find which skills works with bows, by assuming that they do, if it's not precisely written "melee only".

But, I want to find out, which DO work with melee.
F.E. Slow Shot can be used while wielding melee weapon, but Piercing Shot, or Long Range(obviously) won't work unless character is wielding ranged weapon.

Another words, solution that you proposed is valid, but to find out opposite thing to what I am after.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 23, 2013 5:25 pm
MerlinMcTav wrote:
Check out this guide for a full list of skills. Assume that the skill is for a bow/crossbow unless stated otherwise.
It looks like Mana pact is the only one that requires a melee weapon, but I didn't read everything extensively.  

Sleeper Ban (or w/e it is called now) is the other skill I know is melee only for hunter/archer