Madeenah

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:14 am

VIP Wheel Spins

I do not know about you, but I believe, as MANY people do, that the VIP wheel is pretty much a joke. I have never known anyone to get any of the 'good' items like high level gems and such, but every spin you get the lousy items, like 1 crystal, a minor potion, a seed, etc. Even when you save your tokens to fill up all the slots on a wheel, I have never won anything of real value. Never a gem, or some highly desirable item. I look at the wheel and can predict the items I will get, the low level junk and I am always right. One time, I won 500k gold, but that was only 1 time out of hundreds.

If this wheel is a reward for being a VIP, then at least the items can be of better quality of have a better chance, not zero, of getting a highly desired item. So sick of getting little potions and stuff I can easily get outside the VIP wheel. I don't even bother anymore since I am tired of wasting my time collecting pretty much useless items that I sell for very little gold.

Again, almost everyone I have spoken to that has VIP, has said the VIP wheel is rigged and a ripoff!
Advertisement

Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:29 am
Step 1) save tokens so that you can use all the slots in one sitting
Step 2) make sure the wheel you are using has 20K, 60K AND 500K gold on it (if it doesn't, exit out without activating any goes and try another one)
Step 3) you will almost 100% of the time get ALL the gold - 580K

Other than than, don't hold your breath on hoping to get the high jewels

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:01 pm
yep, it seems like every time the 500k is on the wheel its pretty much guaranteed you'll get that every time. so much for a gamble considering how rigged that wheel is.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:55 pm
I mean it is what it is. If you've been around for a while, you know the good gems are impossible to get. Pretend they're not even there. 500k gold, you can get that every time.. and 5 skele keys too. That's the best you're gonna do. I'm with you, if there are items that are IMPOSSIBLE to win then I don't think they should even be there. I've never heard of anyone getting those, and that includes other servers. That said, at least we can say we know it for what it really is, and you can go into it knowing the realistic expectations to have.

You've made me VERY angry..

gveltaine

Rank 0
gveltaine
PostedFeb 23, 2013 11:01 pm
dont hold your hopes up for the super good items, cuz rarity is key here you may never get them, and thats just too bad,

in my opinion 500k is a considerable reward for paying a membership fee (along with everything else you get)

as they said, save your tokens for a full run (43 i think it is) and just keep trying, you never know you may get that gem, but dont expect it even if you see it Very Happy

shoot for the skele keys/500k and your "golden"

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedFeb 24, 2013 12:36 am
Full run is 36 Smile

You've made me VERY angry..

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:35 am

VIP Wheel Spins

VIP Wheel Spins
Full spin is 36 VIP Tokens just shoot for the gold and keys because i did a spin where their was 7 high lvl gems on it and it gave me every thing else but those, so dont hold your breath on getting any thing else and i know what i am going to get befor the spin stops not to hard when you have done it for a while take the wheel that has the 20k 60 k and 500k on it and you get all the gold with out fail.

Madeenah

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:46 am
Thanks for all the input. Everyone I know that is a VIP says the same thing...the VIP wheel is definitely rigged and never will let you get a great item like a high level gem. I also can tell what I am going to get after the first spin...just pick the least desirable item like 1 soul gem, a minor potion, etc. and you get that everytime. This game's developer's should be ashamed of themselves...at least have the wheel be fair and not rigged...you can get that in Las Vegas! Oh well, can't do anything about it and dealing with dishonesty even in a game is going to happen! I think they believe the game will be unbalanced if the wheel actually was COMPLETELY random...guess it doesn't matter about other things like the crap in BG and so forth. Oh well, may return to Everquest...at least all are on the same playing field.

Thanks for all of those that replied to this thread.

M