xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:22 am

For those that do care

Thanks for the support guys.
As for the few that actually showed a genuine interest in this project thank you for your support. Spread the word around, the more popularity the idea gets the more likely the developers will say yes, especially if it's a good means of making money and getting new customers. Very Happy

Advertisement

carson.wgkt

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Nay

Nay
Nay

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:40 pm
Different people, different strat, different style -_-. I am just basically not good at using low angle. Mostly para and Masa just doesn't do well getting the angle I need most of them time.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:00 pm
You know Masa is going to have spear angles right? Mura has low angles O.o

55 degrees movement means 55 degrees of slack. so wherever you are on the map you got 55 different angles to choose from. O.o

ronel_piamonte

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:02 pm

LOL

This is weird LoL,,from what i read, whenever a person say "nay", u got mad & persistent to make them accept ur idea,,each person have it own opinion, they have their own brain & free to speak out his opinion so why attack them when they ddnt like ur idea.

didnt u make this thread to ask other opinion about ur idea? so u better accept watever others saying about ur idea,,if not why u make this thread "masamune yay or nay", u better make it "A MUST NEW WEAPON MASAMUNE DONT SAY NO"

dont feel offended i just saying what i think ,,thanks

best regard Pam (cerberurs)

carson.wgkt

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Re: LOL

ronel_piamonte wrote:
This is weird LoL,,from what i read, whenever a person say "nay", u got mad & persistent to make them accept ur idea,,each person have it own opinion, they have their own brain & free to speak out his opinion so why attack them when they ddnt like ur idea.

didnt u make this thread to ask other opinion about ur idea? so u better accept watever others saying about ur idea,,if not why u make this thread "masamune yay or nay", u better make it "A MUST NEW WEAPON MASAMUNE DONT SAY NO"

dont feel offended i just saying what i think ,,thanks

best regard Pam (cerberurs)  

He seems to believe his words and opinions hold greater value than others. He even uses his very presence in this game as a threat (Solarius Auction House) - threatens his retirement if Aeria doesn't make Devs modify Jewel Farm.

Honestly, I think having a Masamune would be a bad idea. There is already enough weapon imbalacnes in this game - "Equipment & Weapons cause balance issues." (MMOHut). - Adding a weapon more powerful weapon is a bad idea.

Nay

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:32 pm
there we go at least someone says why they said nay. O.O and WASN'T rude about it. THANK YOU.

Auction house guide is to set a cap to what people shouldn't pass. or did you forget to read that bit too? I made sure to put it at the top of the guide >.< Jewel farm isn't threatening my game play, but i know it's making it hard on my league mates. Sorry for trying to speak up for them since they won't D:

As for me trying to get people to see my way no. I'm trying to clear up any confusion. if someone attacks what i'm saying expect me to defend myself. >.<

be clear with what you're saying folks. if you're not i might jump on you with a dagger by mistake O.O

jliuk146

Rank 0
jliuk146
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:46 pm
I' m fine as long as its not stronger than a legendary weapon. Personally I hate the idea, but i dont like bazooka either and its a weapon. We need more weapons anyways

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:53 pm
at least she states her point. thanks

ronel_piamonte

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:57 pm
xkokin wrote:
be clear with what you're saying folks. if you're not i might jump on you with a dagger by mistake O.O  

could it be this some threat for me? wat kind of person are u anyway? really proud & care ONLY about UR SELF, so u can threatening others that easily??are u USA president son's? or u one of japanese yakuza this game should be PG13 years but the way u talking is like a mafia or yakuza?

hmm another person with high self pride cant even accept others opinion. i just saying would u pls hear to others opinion that doesnt like ur idea & not attacked them or threatening them like u just do to me?

feel free to kill me in game