xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:26 am
i've been dug a lot and it's easy to counter attack down there. idk what you're talking about. I'm not even sure you've seen what Masamune the sword irl looks like. Cause if you have you'd know it's a masterpiece of metalwork. It's angle is 5-65 that means it has more reach than spear, boom axe in angle by 10 degrees. +0 stats were shown idk how to calculate what it's stats would be at +12. How is 139 base agility slow? That's slightly lower than the ancient weapon trio by 7 in base stats. But it's stats are all the same. You must have had a bad experience using Muramasa huh?

Advertisement

jliuk146

Rank 0
jliuk146
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:31 am
nay cuz the name sounds g*y

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:36 am
The seasonal to get Masamune would require you to kill 150 players with Muramasa for it. Epic Task would require you to get 25 shreds from 4vs4 league fights, AND TRADE IN +10 or higher **Muramasa to get it. Muramasa has low angles not Masamune. O.o

As for it sounding gey i don't think you read it right lol. Masamune (Mah-suh-moon)

vadsankkeo

Rank 0
vadsankkeo
PostedFeb 26, 2013 2:18 pm
its a big NO for me & wtf is "nay"?
reasaon:
1. name really LOL
2. we have enough weapon with harm that high, better just go get them all, & ur idea really awesome only player with murasama who can get it? LOL fair enough,, Shocked

when they call me noob, i will just say THANKS,

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:26 pm
I read it as mass - ooh- mon- ey Razz

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:20 pm   Last edited by xkokin on Feb 28, 2013 9:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total
it's pronounced Ma sa moon if you can't even pronounce the name correctly don't bother reading this.

As for us having a lot of weapons with high harm like that. No not really. Bazooka is still spear, Keris is still boom, Guardian wand is still axe. and the golden versions don't count cause you can't keep those. True chick and Ice cream are in rarity not many have those.

It's easy to get if you're not lazy imbeciles and willing to do the seasonal or do epic task and have TWO Muramasa. Otherwise this isn't for you. If you're all going to keep bashing it fine it's your loss not mine when people start cutting you down with this wep. Have fun haters.

A weapon this strong needs a restriction to who can use it. Having **Muramasa is the restriction. Either accept that fact that a weapon finally has a restriction to use it's use or forget you ever read this post.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:47 pm
There is no need to be rude.

Also please stop treating this as an actual weapon. This is merely a suggestion you have for a new weapon. Anything you post is what YOU want to happen and not what is happening or will happen.

If you want your suggestion to be seen then post on the suggestion thread.

vadsankkeo

Rank 0
vadsankkeo
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:42 am
ya ya ya so u count ur self strong enough lol,,,i've seen u in server cerberus from what i see u strong enough with low success rate & pow LOL...

cutting me down?hmmm from what i see i've keep kiling rare weapon user ingame, so maybe u wan to say i cutting them down? LOL

anyway goodluck with ur dream, hope u can have that weapon of urs in 100 years LOL ,,,,Peace Very Happy

the aeriateam & ddtank developer should be concern with fixed bug in game & other problem rather than just keep produce some weapon,,,& also i never seen weapon with high harm like u said can be gain by seasonal task or epic task (exclude that epic task for spear, boom,axe because it only have harm 230)

my suggestion for u solarius : go apply to become ddtank developer R&D staff, maybe u could get in there with ur briliant idea?i think u SHOULD LOL

Necro : if his idea is coming true , he will cut us with that "ah i dont know how to spell it" lol

have fun Very Happy

when they call me noob, i will just say THANKS,

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:53 am   Last edited by xkokin on Feb 28, 2013 4:09 am. Edited 1 time in total

GET off my back NOW

Getting fed up with all this negativity and the only game sage replying attacking me.
they're the ones being rude necro. I'm just trying to get a weapon out there that isn't some lame brained axe or some cheesy boomerang. Or a stoned tiki head. Ban me for defending myself if you want i really don't care at this point.

Ares you get from Ares duel, Dragon Spear from Elite Match, Janelle from Angel Jar event. Spear from jewel farm, fortune wheel, promotion and if you're willing to settle for the no star epic task too. Boom and axe go into this too. Bazooka, Keris and Guardian wand are Promotion or jewel farm only.

You never said it was a wep with high harm from task. You just said we seem to have enough weapons with high harm out there. Sad
However many players with spear, boom, axe etc you took down i don't care about. I care about other players cutting each other down with a nice toy like this of their own choice.

If you guys didn't have enough polite to say maybe you shouldn't say it. I'm sick of getting all this crap for trying to change this game so it doesn't turn into a dead server.

It will happen if i don't let melon mashers like you guys get in the way. Anymore remarks from haters will be considered spam and this thread WILL BE DELETED.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:58 am
anymore questions from the jerkaholics of the world that seem to know everything? good i only put this idea in forums for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. NOT ONCE have i gotten any. Unless it's constructive just put a sock in it.

I asked my friends in league and in buddy list they like the idea too. This isn't just my selfish desire to make a weapon for myself but also to make one they'd want to have instead of once again being forced to pick having a spear/bazooka, axe/guardian wand, boom/keris or truechick or ice cream or the golden counterparts of the boom, spear axe trio. Got a problem going to hate me for trying to get this realized and done then keep it to yourself i don't want to hear it anymore and neither does anyone else.