xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:58 am   Last edited by xkokin on Feb 28, 2013 9:36 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Masamune yay or nay? State why thank you

Get Masamune to become a weapon
I've been thinking. We have this lovely blade Muramasa it's strong and in the right hands it's a force to fear. But i remembered that this was only half the set. Then another thought came to mind, What if we brought Masamune into the game too?

If you say nay explain why. Could even be as simple as "I don't want a Sword as an ancient weapon."

So now I strongly want to get Masamune to be a weapon in DDTANK. Then get the weapon so I'll have the complete set and people can choose between **Muramasa, Masamune or Keris.

I've been thinking Masamune could be the next Ice Cream stat like weapon we don't got many weapons like that, but this one we make it perm. Then we add it to epic task you have to get 25 Shreds from doing 4vs4 League Fight and getting it from card, and you need one **Muramasa at +10 to complete task to get Masamune, and you can't use Masamune or equip it without having **Muramasa in your possession or until it's +12. In other words you have to have TWO Muramasa in order to get and use Masamune.

Top up for Masamune could be 200k coins accumulated
And we could have maybe one seasonal to get Masamune where you have to kill players using Muramasa to get Tenshi Fragments to make it. Kill count of let's say 150 over the course of 3 weeks.

Masamune stats ideally would be

243 harm
139 offense
139 defense
139 agility
139 luck

Normal Attack would be just be Masamune being thrown.

Digging or +2 twice would be throwing the scabbards of both Masamune and Muramasa

Bash throwing Masamune with wind around the blade

Pow i guess would be throwing Muramasa and Masamune together, so in the cases of using add 1 assault it would be Masamune then Muramasa thrown next. Should it be add 2 it would be Masamune ending the combo. It would alternate based off how many hits are thrown out. Odd number Masamune hits last, Even Number Muramasa hits last. Masamune would be glowing silvery Blue like the Blue you'd see in the Blue Moon once a semester or so. Muramasa glowing a dark confused red that you'd see on the Red Moon after you saw the Blue Moon usually the night after. When Masamune hits the target it will explode into a dark blue explosion with silver slash marks flying about, and when Muramasa hits it will explode into the same fashion it did before as it's own weapon however it's slash marks hitting the places Masamune doesn't hit. Masamune hitting the places Muramasa doesn't hit as well.

angle 5-65 degrees

The color scheme would be Black, Silver and Blue, instead of 3 swords it's just 2, the Masamune and Muramasa on the back hanging on with a blood red sheathe and handle. Masumune would be Blue and Black on the scabbard and grip, has a Silver outlining to show where the tang was wedded to the handle.

Just a real thought out thought is all.
Advertisement

Zakariatron2000

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:16 am

Masamune

I think this is a hard task how could you have got 2 muramasa unless you put back on the seasonal task for it because most people dont have that task and want it!

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:51 am

True
But if everyone had it wouldn't it defeat the point of wanting it? if they want it they could always buy 2 **Muramasa or use the one they have as the sacrifice after they convert the required fort over, then have the 2nd Muramasa bound to your char so you can use Masamune.

A weapon like this has to have a drawback, this drawback is you gotta have Muramasa to use it. It's just till you got Masamune to +12 anyway so the drawback is temporary.

bobbytortia

Rank 0
bobbytortia
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:57 am

angle

angle 5-65 a bit absurd?

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:23 am
well isn't a swordsman more limber than someone with a spear or axe? hence the added 10 degrees of moving room.

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedFeb 23, 2013 10:25 am
Nayyy

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 23, 2013 10:46 am
gummy didn't say why she said nay O.o feed her to the bears. the gummy bears fear thy cannibalism buahahaha!!!! >Very Happy

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:00 pm
Yay : D!

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:08 pm
^^ let's get more people to approve this first before we try presenting it to the gms and mazinger. if they see it before hand at least they'll know about it.

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedFeb 24, 2013 12:16 am
It has low angle... Most attack now are +2... Lets say a guy shot you and u get pow... you have to move up higher to get angle since that sword has low angel and it has low agility... therefore u use the %... >.> + sometimes if u get dig, its hard to do counter attack down in the hole... etc and it looks ugly too.