furkanx31

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:23 pm

help im being hacked

today i tried to log onto to the aeria games site to buy some ap and i noticed i couldnt log on. and my friend next to me said my char was online. so i reset my password and changed my email and while i changed it i noticed it was tied to someone elses email account whenever i reset my password and hotmail he just steals it back. i need some help fast is there any way i cna freeze my account so even i cant use it for the time being or is there another solution he keeps on resseting the pass please help
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:48 pm

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

furkanx31

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:49 pm
yeah i already sent a ticket in and i have the account atm but he just keeps on trying and im getting sleepy lol. is there no way that i can deactivate my account ? or something like that. im also constanly changing my email adress to prevent him from doing any further but he can still reset my password using the email account he registered on my acc so im kinda in a bundle.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:55 pm
you wrote that you changed your email. how can he still steal your password? make sure your email is not forwarding your emails to some other email.

it's also possible that he stole your steam account (which is linked to your a.v.a account) and this is how he can play with your character. but this doesn't explain why today you couldn't login with your username and password..

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

furkanx31

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:59 pm
its tied to my email now and my password as well both of them are brand new and i dont use steam or facebook, and i created my email AND my password using a random code generator both of them being 12 numbers and letters big and small

furkanx31

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:16 pm
sorry for the double post but its not possible to reset the password of an account by using an old email adress right ?. if thats the case then im safe, if not then i hope aeria gets back to me soon :/

cdub0555

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 10:55 pm
I keep getting a message when trying to log into ignite that im an unrecognized user??
WTF AERIA

504 Gateway timeout. My connection is fine on all other site except this one is acting really slow

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:22 am
furkanx31 wrote:
sorry for the double post but its not possible to reset the password of an account by using an old email adress right ?. if thats the case then im safe, if not then i hope aeria gets back to me soon :/  

the only way to change the password of an account is to have access to the email of that account. you should be safe from having the password changed again.

to be safe, I recommend you scan your PC with a decent anti-virus because the hacker might have put a keylogger/virus on your PC .. if you find out how the hacker managed to change your password in the first place, you should know how to eliminate the threat and prevent the hacker from doing this again.

also Aeria should look into your situation since you wrote them a ticket about this. do read the ticket response from Aeria once they answer your ticket.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:41 am
Hey furkan!

I recommend you to do what blaz said, you should also make a new mail completely different than the other ones and change the E-mail on the account, but first do what blaz said.

furkanx31

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:32 am
yeah i know like i said i found an algorith online and set it to 12 digits and letters big and small so now my email adress and password are unguessable and while the guy was on my account he also sent a ticket but theres no worries because this account has only been played in turkey and i gave them my ip. also i remember all my old email adresses and passwords so i doubt he will get the account again. also running kaspersky right now and using ccleaner to clean up my ghost processes and cookies and whatnot. thank god im bilingual and i can come here and ask you guys these things, and thank you for being so helpful and staying calm to my weird post while i was freaking out. good day and best regards.