zexalpower4321

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:24 pm

digimon masters

this happed to me yesterday and today i cant log in agini really hope you fix it
Advertisement

BeetleKid

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:27 pm
Can't login right now ;x! Failed to connect to server

Jennhatchling

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Re: can't try to log on

frostdragon8894 wrote:
i'm not sure if this is the same problem, but whenever I try to log on it just gives me a blank white window and I can't even try to log on. Also, after i close the launcher one time, it keeps saying launcher is already running and i can't open it up again until I restart my whole laptop.  

For the launcher already running issue, have you tried closing it in your computers' processes? If you press Ctrl + Alt + Delete, and open your Task Manager, and go to the Processes panel, look for your launcher and either right click and select End Process, or click the button in the bottom right corner. That should at least stop the launcher from running.

As for your other issues, seems like everyone is suffering from the server crashing, but as they didn't have a closed beta to test out the game, many of the issues people are having were not even made aware until now. All we can really do is hope for the best.

And as for those who are whining and crying about wanting to play: Take a chill pill. Everyone is having issues, maybe it's high time to go for a walk or a breath of fresher air. Aeria will try their best to fix the issues, but it may take time.

That's my two cents. Now I too shall wait with crossed fingers to log back in :>

RoundLock

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Server Instability

This is kind of weird though... Yesterday I went in and played the game just fine no problems but then today I come and try to play the game and it doesn't work. Confused Confused Confused

chenzhen420

Rank 0
chenzhen420
PostedFeb 23, 2013 3:06 pm

i was disco'd

the server crashed on me and i cant log in now
thanks though for posting about this, last time i didnt get aany info on why i couldnt log in and it was the same on grand fantasia. i <3 DMO ^_^

ricansuave

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 5:19 pm

ID and PW must be at least 2 characters long

anyone else getting that login problem?

Ylekay

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:06 pm

ehh issues issues...

lag
The game is getting worse day by day..

1.)Half the time I cant login, when I do login now its the laggiest thing ever, takes forever to move areas, it freezes and wont let me pickup items or use items.

2.)My 30 day items are basically worthless, pissed I spent on them now. I bought a 30 day seller digi to sell my stuff and it disappeared after summoning it and says its already out, but its nowhere to be found in dats area.

3.)Crashes often

some people seem to have no issues and are playing fine, Im from the East Coast of the USA, anyone else around me not having these issues?

emadel

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Login Problem

Login problem ounce the client is launched.
This is the login problem I am receiving: Error. Our apologies, We cannot provide service to players in your region. This is odd because if I play with the JOYMAX client it works perfectly fine. Everyone with login problems is receiving the same message? Thanks in advance.

BlackLeox0x

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Just a thought.....

I just downloaded the game yesterday and so far have not been able to try it out, I understand that no game is perfect. However seeing how the game is farly new you think that a bug such as this would not slip past you....so why did you release it if a bug so big that it would take 2 days to fix it be possible. no offense but that was quite the slip up on your part.....

dangerkillz1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 10:18 pm
i can' log in ethier this game blows plus when i click the server, it wont let me get in Sad