yudia

Rank 1
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Re: Hmmm..

Nightshadowl988 wrote:
People calm down this stuff happens once in a while when a game comes out.. Stuff happens that is no forseen. Get over yourselves as if you would make it perfect on the first try! You aren't having to buy the game or pay a sub to play it. So just chill....  

thats what beta is for, testing stuff before release. they should of had a beta first then instead of just releasing the new server and having it crashing all the time.
Advertisement

Nightshadowl988

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Ylekay wrote:
I already spent over 40.00 on this game lmao, so yeah it does cost me something when I cannot play, are they going to refund me?Dont think so, they need to provide the service that I spent on.

Nightshadowl988 wrote:
gemininex wrote:
Already Crashing... Seems like Failmax.. *cough cough* I mean Joymax all over again.  

People calm down this stuff happens once in a while when a game comes out.. Stuff happens that is no forseen. Get over yourselves as if you would make it perfect on the first try! You aren't having to buy the game or pay a sub to play it. So just chill....  

No one forced you to pay 40 bucks on this game. No one is forcing you to put money into this game to play it. No one said it was P2P. No one said anything of that you HAVE to pay. So aka it is F2P or w/e. Another words I am talking to the people complaining about it already and it just came out. Who haven't put a dime into the game. And expect it to run like a game you buy off the shelf at a gaming store. And I am pretty sure the service for your $40 is still there. It is just a minor set back with the login. Once it is fixed I am sure the game will be back up. Just give it time. This stuff happens.

@yudia even with beta there is usually still hiccups when a game comes out. It is called the unexpected. It happens. No one can see the future from what I know. And no weather forecasters do not count because they are wrong way too much lol. xD

magicnosegoblin

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Nightshadowl988 wrote:
@yudia even with beta there is usually still hiccups when a game comes out. It is called the unexpected. It happens. No one can see the future from what I know. And no weather forecasters do not count because they are wrong way too much lol. xD  

I can predict the future. I predict that eventually i'll actually be able to play this game. I just really hope it's soon. I'm home on a friday night, obviously I don't have anything else going on.

notlol10

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:37 am

Weird...?

So I can login and stuff but whenever i try to join the game it will load but than the loading will be stuck at just of the end of the loading bar and when i click with my mouse it says DGMO.exe is not working???

MasterRyu2k1

Rank 0
MasterRyu2k1
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:56 am

Calm down everyone...

Glitches and bugs happen. Just be patient. Try another aeriagames game. XD.

gocaps

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 10:44 am

digimon masters

i cant play
i log in but is says "our apologies we cant provide service to players of your regionn"

dordornet19

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 11:53 am

Notice: Server Instability

when i can play? in what time the will come back?

xzdoomsdayx

Rank 0
xzdoomsdayx
PostedFeb 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Digimon Masters / unable to log in..

Time:
please tell us when the time of the game-Digimon- to start working for us is..

frostdragon8894

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 12:52 pm

can't try to log on

i'm not sure if this is the same problem, but whenever I try to log on it just gives me a blank white window and I can't even try to log on. Also, after i close the launcher one time, it keeps saying launcher is already running and i can't open it up again until I restart my whole laptop.

Maykella

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:07 pm
I can not log in on digimon and I WANNE LOG IN! Sad