Nazrudin

Aeria: Product Manager
Nazrudin
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:12 pm   Last edited by Nazrudin on Mar 06, 2013 1:52 am. Edited 2 times in total

Notice: Server Instability

Check here if you are unable to log into the game.
Aeria Games has been receiving reports of players being unable to log into the game (players already logged in were able to continue playing). We apologize for the inconvenience. We have communicated this issue to the developer and host of Digimon Masters, Joymax, and are awaiting a resolution to the problem.

Please check back here for updates on the situation.
Advertisement

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:16 pm
Yay. A notice topic to keep us informed :3

Smoshelly

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Login error

I cannot play something that is a reminder of my childhood
I cannot login to my account online and it's really not fair I literally just started playing this game. I am not happy withthis Sad

gemininex

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Hmmm..

Already Crashing... Seems like Failmax.. *cough cough* I mean Joymax all over again.

Ylekay

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:56 pm

again..

Games only been out for three days and everytime I go to play it somethings wrong, any update with this?

Nightshadowl988

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Re: Hmmm..

gemininex wrote:
Already Crashing... Seems like Failmax.. *cough cough* I mean Joymax all over again.  

People calm down this stuff happens once in a while when a game comes out.. Stuff happens that is no forseen. Get over yourselves as if you would make it perfect on the first try! You aren't having to buy the game or pay a sub to play it. So just chill....

moooio1

Rank 0
moooio1
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:58 pm
Well you cant help these things happen its not like its the end of the world.

Ylekay

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Re: Hmmm..

I already spent over 40.00 on this game lmao, so yeah it does cost me something when I cannot play, are they going to refund me?Dont think so, they need to provide the service that I spent on.

Nightshadowl988 wrote:
gemininex wrote:

People calm down this stuff happens once in a while when a game comes out.. Stuff happens that is no forseen. Get over yourselves as if you would make it perfect on the first try! You aren't having to buy the game or pay a sub to play it. So just chill....  

globbyastro

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:00 pm
lol figures, my internet goes pfft, and i can't get back on *sniffles*

as for those bashing Aeria about issues, bear in mind, from my understanding Aeria's only in control of server events and updating this specific server with Joymax approved updates. They do not publish the game and therefor are very limited in what they can do without joymax's consent (Which will cause many of the joymax issues to carry over here unless Aeria manages to light a fire under their butts to make them fix their stupid issues)

Ylekay

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:03 pm
I dont see anyone attacking aeria, i asked for updates lmao. And Ive been apart of aeria community longer then the others who posted I know how these things work. It's a shame that some can play and others cant.