TrickzPride

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Redeeming problems

Need help
Dear Ava I have a problem.... I got my money bought a Fun aeria card did a Wheel for loot then got items cannon for 7x days then got an other one 1 day and Xmas nade 7 days Iyan gloves 30 day Then once i tried redeeming the items well guess what it said Invalid item settings found Please contact us or try to purchase again later. i also have ava on steam
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:51 pm
did you make screenshots as proof of what items you won?

write a ticket here (with screenshots if you have): http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

iNyuuBlaZ, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, Viole, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 24, 2013 5:45 am
Hey Trickz,

If the problem is this:

just do what blaz send and send a ticket!

How?

1. Go here.

2. Subcategory: Promotion Reward Redemption

3. Game: A.V.A. In English

4. Server: *Not required* (But if you want, either say USA Server if you play in the USA Server or Europe Server if you play on Europe Server)

5. Character Name: *Your In-Game name*

6. Promotion Link: http://ava.aeriagames.com/itemmall/loot-wheel

7. Date, Time and Timezone: *Type the time you started spinning*

NOTE: TO SEE WHAT'S YOUR TIMEZONE CLICK HERE.

8. Subject: Can't redeem!

9. Message: *On this category,first tell Aeria that you spinned the loot wheel and received the prices BUT that you can't redeem it,after that make sure you type any additional information you think Aeria should know, including the amount of AP's you had before spinning and the AP's you have now and of course what did you won and can't redeem it.*

I hope this helps and hope you will receive the Prices you won on the Loot Wheel!

Good Luck.

DreadedLeapord

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Invalid Item Settings Found

Okay so I earned some AP Points by doing surveys and offers but I tried buying a pack for AVA and I don't know why but it's saying.. "Invalid Item Settings Found" How do I fix this??! I have 169 AP points right now and I'm trying to buy with AP the Special Mystery Box. I'm buying the package at the AVA Page on Aeria's home page but I cannot.