alelovelella

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
alelovelella
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Re: Download Pirate Maidens and Get FREE Scarlet Blade Items!

Did we mention, SEXY PIRATES as well?!
yulli wrote:
I disapprove of this event.
making an event that only people with Iphone can participate in is awful. Sad

I only have a PC, so if I could download and play this on my computer, I would try the game.  

Well,thats not awful at all.They are just publicizing one of theyr best mobile games to let it be known by more people who likes this girls character's style similar to SB having more downloads (good for aeriagames).I'm sure they will give more free event stuff in different ways and maybe I won't be able to get it like this time with a simple download on my iphone.so next time you may be able to do it instead of me,don't even think that from now on they will give anything just downloading mobile games Very Happy btw,SB isn't "opened" yet and there is time for everything,so any kind of event its always welcome I guess,there is no need to complain about it ^^
Advertisement

mykolago

Rank 0
mykolago
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:40 pm
funny... special Korean voice Laughing

electro

Aeria: Product Manager
electro
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:03 pm
maik331 wrote:
electro wrote:
maik331 wrote:
btw, where is your character's name? lol  

1. Tap on the button in the main UI (at bottom), MY QUARTERS
2. Tap on the button in that screen, PROFILE
3. Look at the top and it'll say your character name here('s) Crew.  

What if you already changed your crew's name? Because, you can change the crew name anytime. Is the crew name the character's name?  

If you changed your crew name, you should state the original crew name. Thanks for bringing this up.

Cakecicley wrote:
Any chance of HD version? Only have an iPad.  

You can definitely play this on the ipad, just search Pirate Maidens and the app will display just fine on your device.

tatics wrote:
Hi Electro. What's a Zoser? o.O  

A type of Magimon. Razz

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." -Sun Tzu

xaghix

Rank 0
xaghix
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:19 am

thx

yeah thx.. my so called android tab cannot play this game lol.. no chance of get the item tho Smile

rikkutano

Rank 0
rikkutano
PostedMar 05, 2013 3:31 am
ya an android version would be good to get a chance for these items and to test this game

arthasbg

Rank 0
arthasbg
PostedMar 05, 2013 7:10 am
How is the port for android going?

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:38 pm
So, with the CB 'real soon' any chance of us android folks getting news on this? Or we gonna be left out in the cold as revenge for using superior non-junk systems? :3

Lucifyria

Rank 1
Lucifyria
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:42 pm
azraccoon wrote:
So, with the CB 'real soon' any chance of us android folks getting news on this? Or we gonna be left out in the cold as revenge for using superior non-junk systems? :3  

We're probably gonna be left out. Sad

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:55 pm
So it seems. Oh well, at least it's only for the beta thing and not the actual release. Here's hoping by the time things go live they'll work out to release things simultaneously.

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedMar 06, 2013 7:10 pm
At least it's only a prize that will be gone in two or three weeks once CB ends and not something for OB. I would like to say that I'm surprised that the Android port wasn't finished before/shortly after the start of this event, but honestly I'm not. Don't really care since it's a CB prize thing, but if it was an OB thing then that would be another story. Of course, this is Aeria we're talking about so...