Skyre22

Rank 0
Skyre22
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:37 pm
Vishudda010481 wrote:
If it wasn't exclusive for Apple devices, I'm pretty sure I would play.
I don't get why there isn't an Android version, since this OS is more popular (or at least as popular) than iOS.
When Android version comes out, sure I'll download and play it.  
The way I understand it, and this is just going off what I'm told, is that you the iphone only has so many phones which all use about the same os. There are far less bugs and glitches and errors found than the vast amount of different types of android phones out there that use multiple phones with different types software and various hardware.

Tl;dr the time it takes to release the iphone version is much less than the android version. This isn't always the case though. Due to rules and regulations sometimes playing a factor.
Advertisement

Goewolfgg

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Goewolfgg
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:38 pm
Game is ok, but I wouldn't recommend it if you don't want to spend money. The pirates that you want to join your party cost money to "capture" or "persuade" as the game puts it. You can of course attempt to persuade without spending cash. In which case the game gives you the finger and laughs(I've failed 20 something persuasions) Haven't had a successful persuasion yet despite it telling you that even the free pursasion has a chance to succeed. If the game let me create some semblance of a unique deck without rolling a 100% failure rate I might be kinder to it. How about letting subsequent free fail pursasions provide a stacking bonus to the next attempt. I am sure there are plenty of ideas to find a compromise but right now this game just makes me angry over draconian decisions such as these.

KisanaKaito

Rank 1
KisanaKaito
PostedMar 02, 2013 3:47 pm
I don't have any Apple devices. That's too bad, the game looks awesome.
I would love an Androïd version but it's okay. Stay cool and do your job! Smile

vampyrebunny

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
vampyrebunny
PostedMar 02, 2013 5:43 pm
ESP_oir wrote:
Plus it's only available on the App Store for iPhones, so those of us with Android/Blackberry/Whatever phones can't get it =w=

Samsung Galaxy Note ftw ;P  

Galaxy Note II ftw even more Twisted Evil

skyana17

Rank 0
skyana17
PostedMar 03, 2013 10:14 am

:(

My phone acting up with internet signal. But I be sure to add this to app Smile if it's true that you can get it form there, looks very sexy this game

pikkolaneko95

pikkolaneko95
PostedMar 03, 2013 1:14 pm
Thank you for this beautiful game,now I'm going to play it on my iphone waiting for SB~! ^-^

alelovelella

alelovelella
PostedMar 03, 2013 1:24 pm
Best game ever for Iphone,now lets hope to be selected for the closed beta of SB ^^

yulli

Rank 4
PostedMar 03, 2013 1:43 pm   Last edited by yulli on Mar 03, 2013 9:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Download Pirate Maidens and Get FREE Scarlet Blade Items!

Did we mention, SEXY PIRATES as well?!
Sad Sad

I only have a PC, so if I could download and play this on my computer, I would try the game.

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:00 pm
electro wrote:
Hi all,

We're working on an Android version so don't worry! Also, you can play this game on any modern apple ios device (ipod touch works Razz)  

I already downloaded and installed on my iPad if and when Pirate Maidens comes to android, will logging on to a different device make you start all over again i.e new character name, fresh start...would want to get it on my galaxy but wouldn't want to find out the data only stores per device.