GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:16 pm
Can you please provide more detailed information?

This will help give feedback to the developer. What items do you/your friends sell? How does Jewel farm affect the price?

Advertisement

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:44 pm
this is going to wind up being another fortune wheel gig and we know what happened to that. no one plays it anymore cause it's spitting out junk. we know jewel farm is doing the same too. a lot of people are quitting and this event is losing it's novelty people are not going to play it anymore cause it just eats your coins up now. just get rid of it please and do all the players on ddtank a favor.

i sell all kinds of stuff. Wings, jewelry, weaponry, consumables etc. same with them. the prices for venus bracelets and happiness rings went down substantionally. so did romance rings and those are supposed to be the higher tier gears. venus bracelets best of it's class cause it's the only bracelet with all 53 stats at +5. Happiness rings are better than romance rings but now are being treated like it's just a mediocre play thing. Energy stones are so dirt cheap now that it defeats the whole point of farming boats to sell them.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:46 pm
drills have gone stupidly down in price as well, same with cards and weapons. when you see ** weapons selling for under 1k that's a real sign the market is toast. Wings red dragonfly and green, crystal used to be worth a lot, but with how many were released it's value is dead now. The value for suits that my friends have tried to sell is so down there it's impossible to make any money now. Same with the clothing gears, even hats are going down in price and you can't get those in jewel farm except the spartacus' helm.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:48 pm
even the new spartacus gears are being undervalued with how easy it is to get them now because of jewel farm. it's going to total the game if it doesn't stop or get at least some seriously controlled moderation.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:14 pm
xkokin wrote:
even the new spartacus gears are being undervalued with how easy it is to get them now because of jewel farm. it's going to total the game if it doesn't stop or get at least some seriously controlled moderation.  
\

Ok, I will put this into consideration.
I understand where you are coming from.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:23 pm
thanks mazinger glad to know you and the gms got my back at least Very Happy

jonnbeck2

Rank 0
jonnbeck2
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:50 pm
I have to agree with xkokin. jewel farm is killing the prices of everyhting. Im not saying do away with it, but at least cut back on how often it is. like once every 3 months. but 4 weeks in a row is a killer

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedFeb 22, 2013 10:05 pm
i agree too

kingjerty

Rank 0
kingjerty
PostedFeb 22, 2013 11:57 pm

This is why I think

takatorabata wrote:
GMtk421 wrote:
Weapon evolution - Fortification Rewards
2.23-2.25
The DDTank armory has been asked to offer support in fortification of DDTank warriors! This is your chance to be stronger with prizes and rewards, do it now!

During this time, DDTank players who have enhanced any equipment to 8,9,10,11,12 will recieve huge rewards! Higer enhanced, richer rewards received!

Rewards:
1. For successful fortification to level 8, you will get: Mysterious Card Box x10, Junior Drills x5
2. For successful fortification to level 9, you will get: Mysterious Card Box x15, Junior Drills x10
3. For successful fortification to level 10, you will get: Mysterious Card Box x30, Junior Drills x20
4. For successful fortification to level 11, you will get: Defense Pearl: Strong Lv4, Junior Drills x30
5. For successful fortification to level 12, you will get: Offense Pearl: Repeat Lv4, Junior Drills x50

wait, why is it repeat lv4 now and not slv4?  

Cuz it is very easy to +12 with trick and S-repeat lvl4 should be more difficult to obtain

locoxracing

Rank 0
locoxracing
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Re: This is why I think

kingjerty wrote:
takatorabata wrote:
GMtk421 wrote:
Weapon evolution - Fortification Rewards
2.23-2.25
The DDTank armory has been asked to offer support in fortification of DDTank warriors! This is your chance to be stronger with prizes and rewards, do it now!

During this time, DDTank players who have enhanced any equipment to 8,9,10,11,12 will recieve huge rewards! Higer enhanced, richer rewards received!

Rewards:
1. For successful fortification to level 8, you will get: Mysterious Card Box x10, Junior Drills x5
2. For successful fortification to level 9, you will get: Mysterious Card Box x15, Junior Drills x10
3. For successful fortification to level 10, you will get: Mysterious Card Box x30, Junior Drills x20
4. For successful fortification to level 11, you will get: Defense Pearl: Strong Lv4, Junior Drills x30
5. For successful fortification to level 12, you will get: Offense Pearl: Repeat Lv4, Junior Drills x50

wait, why is it repeat lv4 now and not slv4?  

Cuz it is very easy to +12 with trick and S-repeat lvl4 should be more difficult to obtain  

this