Wiesior

Rank 1
PostedFeb 24, 2013 9:01 am
I want play defender or whipper.
But if something will not be done with game balance, then punisher (alpha version was unplayable for melee).
Advertisement

islander914

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
islander914
PostedFeb 24, 2013 9:58 am
Well after trying out a few of the classes (whipper, SW, defender, punisher) I wiil roll a Defender as my main, then a punisher as alt, had so much fun playing defender, see alot of complaints over this class, personally I didn't have any issues in BG's with her

CptZeracki

Rank 0
CptZeracki
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:36 pm
Punisher as main (love Halestorm ^^) and Whipper as alt (you will like it ^^).

cardragoon

Rank 1
cardragoon
PostedFeb 24, 2013 7:26 pm
Whipper since it was my char in the alpha and I found it a whole lot of fun. Tho I'm tempted to go Punisher. I love seeing big numbers fly >.<

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedFeb 24, 2013 11:51 pm
Ginzi wrote:
lingu023 wrote:
whoeverxwins wrote:
I want to play without feeling like a pedophile, thank you.  

Well, you know, you could try feeling like a loving mother/father instead. It isn't like it is anyone else than you that makes the ridiculous connection with child nudity = pedophiles only.

And I promise you, it feels great to imagine being the father of MMO characters, and that you want to hug them tightly to comfort them in their hours of need. Sort of creepy, but cute creepy.  

My word for that is just weird..  

Yeah, I'd have to agree. Very weird. Plus I'm female. XD And the view you get as you're driving isn't maternal. I don't stare up the crack of a child's butt for long periods of time. And "anyone other than me"? There's a reason it's censored. I'm not the one that requested it, I just appreciate that it was done. This game is selling ***, not playing mama or papa.

Anyway, I liked Whipper in alpha, so I'll start with that, and I liked Sentinel's gameplay, so I'll test her second, from there I'll probably go Medic, Punisher, SW, and Defender. I don't normally play tanks, so if I don't get to Defender, I don't think any testing will be lost for my knowledge or lack of it. XD

Dracojc

Rank 0
Dracojc
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:21 am
In order .....

Shadow Walker: DPS, Stealth, Dual weapons

Whipper: Close range AOE ( MY first) DPS, Cool weapon

Sent.: if sold: AOE, DPS, Dual weapons

Skyre22

Rank 0
Skyre22
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:16 am
Looking at trying Whipper as main and then Punisher as secondary. This might change once cb starts. We'll see.

fallguysoldier

Rank 0
fallguysoldier
PostedFeb 25, 2013 5:44 pm
Probably going to play as a Whipper first then Medic once I get better with the game.

SilverDemons

Rank 0
SilverDemons
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:31 am
lingu023 wrote:
whoeverxwins wrote:
Whipper is my #1 choice. I usually play magic/dps type class. Sentinel is my 2nd though. And I LIKE that she is censored. I'd feel funny staring at a half/ three-quarter nekkid little girl looking character. Her personality is more childish too. Which I like, it's cute. But don't tell me she's 18, that just sounds like an excuse. My mind sees her and says omg, you're a pedofile! Hopefully they'll make the censoring less ugly though. I do like her character, and she's similar to a necromancer sort of class with her debuffs.  

Society is just messed up.

We hand our 4 year old girls barbie dolls that are naked adult characters. But then we require age 18 for someone to see a virtual barbie doll naked. (Both cases there are just smooth crotches with no details, and just round boobs).

To me the Sentinel is just one big barbie doll. And if I let any 4 year old girl play Scarlet Blade, they'd think the same. It is just weird 16+ aged people that think otherwise.

That said, we can at least agree that the Whipper sounds like a new and unique class among MMOs.  

Except barbie dolls never had clothing that barely covered their bodies. Most of the time a 4 year olds barbie is wearing clothes, unless they were like me and tortured them by cutting their hair etc. I doubt a 4 year old would think she's playing with her dolls if you ever let one play this game.

On Topic: I'm interested in Whipper as my main and Sentinel as a possible alt.

JinniBottle

Rank 3
JinniBottle
PostedFeb 27, 2013 1:10 pm
lingu023 wrote:
whoeverxwins wrote:
Whipper is my #1 choice. I usually play magic/dps type class. Sentinel is my 2nd though. And I LIKE that she is censored. I'd feel funny staring at a half/ three-quarter nekkid little girl looking character. Her personality is more childish too. Which I like, it's cute. But don't tell me she's 18, that just sounds like an excuse. My mind sees her and says omg, you're a pedofile! Hopefully they'll make the censoring less ugly though. I do like her character, and she's similar to a necromancer sort of class with her debuffs.  

Society is just messed up.

We hand our 4 year old girls barbie dolls that are naked adult characters. But then we require age 18 for someone to see a virtual barbie doll naked. (Both cases there are just smooth crotches with no details, and just round boobs).

To me the Sentinel is just one big barbie doll. And if I let any 4 year old girl play Scarlet Blade, they'd think the same. It is just weird 16+ aged people that think otherwise.

That said, we can at least agree that the Whipper sounds like a new and unique class among MMOs.  

From that point of view you could say about a s*x doll that it's just a doll and nothing inappropriate about it either lol. If you played your dolls naked all the time in your childhood, then oh well maybe you should know that barbie or any dolls don't have their bodies so "detailed" with an accent on their sexual aspects and erotic lingerie/clothing. As it's been said above this game sells s*x and nothing wrong with it, it's just that it shouldn't promote any sick behavior like pedophillia is, so let's stay in healthy limits.

*Quit/Semi-retired from Shaiya. See ya in better games!*