BillyBallo89

Rank 5
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:28 am
cuziecombi1 wrote:
BillyBallo89 wrote:
cuziecombi1 wrote:
I will probably play punisher or sentinel. Kinda depends on how badly the sentinel is censored.  

uor toon choice depend if it censored or nope? (if it have censured gear is less power?)
little LOOOL Razz  

A big part of the game's appeal is its visuals and I am not going to play sentinel if it is horribly censored. Beyond appearances, having any type of obvious and in-your-face censoring would greatly bother me and diminish my enjoyment of the game because every time I look at my character it would be like having a big sign reminding me. I think it is very common to have a sever negative reaction to censoring and I don't want a character that will cause me to get annoyed just by looking at it.

This isn't supposed to be a discussion about censoring, but I brought it up because it will be a major deciding factor. I would rather wait for another topic on the subject to open up to discuss the censoring issue further.  

any drama ^^ any bad comments for u or for those who want sentinel naked
but me too quote about is hard think sentinel is 18+ so.. me to prefer it censored too for avoid pedofile comments not good for game but prefer a good work for.....cute costumes for this little class ^^
good work
Advertisement

remnant89110

Rank 0
remnant89110
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:46 pm
Shadow Walker, Punisher, Sentinel, Whipper or Medic

From what I have seen either Punisher for the Feild buffs or Sentinel for there attack poses. I find Sentinels fun to watch.

Medic for Healing /easier parties.

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedFeb 23, 2013 5:56 pm
whoeverxwins wrote:
Whipper is my #1 choice. I usually play magic/dps type class. Sentinel is my 2nd though. And I LIKE that she is censored. I'd feel funny staring at a half/ three-quarter nekkid little girl looking character. Her personality is more childish too. Which I like, it's cute. But don't tell me she's 18, that just sounds like an excuse. My mind sees her and says omg, you're a pedofile! Hopefully they'll make the censoring less ugly though. I do like her character, and she's similar to a necromancer sort of class with her debuffs.  

Society is just messed up.

We hand our 4 year old girls barbie dolls that are naked adult characters. But then we require age 18 for someone to see a virtual barbie doll naked. (Both cases there are just smooth crotches with no details, and just round boobs).

To me the Sentinel is just one big barbie doll. And if I let any 4 year old girl play Scarlet Blade, they'd think the same. It is just weird 16+ aged people that think otherwise.

That said, we can at least agree that the Whipper sounds like a new and unique class among MMOs.

DarkHarlequinn7

Rank 0
DarkHarlequinn7
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:23 pm
From what I have experienced in the Alpha, it seems that Whippers and Shadow Walkers are nightmarishly good solo-ers.

The Whipper is a good solo because they end up getting lots of AOE damaging effects and a crap-load of defense. They can deal decent damage and manage to do so to many different targets at once making mob-crushing really quick and easy. When I got to around level 26 as my whipper in Alpha I could be surrounded by 6 mobs at once and my HP never dropped below 80% because all the attacks were dealing 1 damage each thanks to my defense.

As for the shadow walker, this class is also really good at solo-ing not because it can take on multiple mobs at once, but simply because it can drop a single mob in 1-3 hits. Meaning in the time it takes a normal class to drop 1 mob, the SW seems to be able to drop a good 3-5. Solo-ing dungeons as a SW is significantly harder though unless you **** your pot supply.

Given those two factors, I think that either the whipper or the Shadow Walker will be my first character simply so I can easily grind to max, then I'll focus on my alts and getting them up to top (Defender then Punisher will most likely be next after these two).

This post ended up much longer than I expected xD oh well.

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:06 pm
I like Punishers and Sentinels.

Punishers for their raw power, and Sentinels for their speed.

HeartlessFate

Rank 1
HeartlessFate
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:13 pm
Either a shadow walker or punisher

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedFeb 23, 2013 11:14 pm
lingu023 wrote:
whoeverxwins wrote:
Whipper is my #1 choice. I usually play magic/dps type class. Sentinel is my 2nd though. And I LIKE that she is censored. I'd feel funny staring at a half/ three-quarter nekkid little girl looking character. Her personality is more childish too. Which I like, it's cute. But don't tell me she's 18, that just sounds like an excuse. My mind sees her and says omg, you're a pedofile! Hopefully they'll make the censoring less ugly though. I do like her character, and she's similar to a necromancer sort of class with her debuffs.  

Society is just messed up.

We hand our 4 year old girls barbie dolls that are naked adult characters. But then we require age 18 for someone to see a virtual barbie doll naked. (Both cases there are just smooth crotches with no details, and just round boobs).

To me the Sentinel is just one big barbie doll. And if I let any 4 year old girl play Scarlet Blade, they'd think the same. It is just weird 16+ aged people that think otherwise.

That said, we can at least agree that the Whipper sounds like a new and unique class among MMOs.  

My problem is not staring at a naked barbie doll (adult). My problem is staring at a naked little girl (virtual or not). I want to play without feeling like a pedophile, thank you.

BillyBallo89

Rank 5
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:01 am

well what say.... if censored on this game edit more this.....
WELL GOOD JOB i prefer a lot this version.. respet uncensored version baby doll cant be naked now very better ^^
P.S. me too hate USA CENSURE im anime lover and they censored masterpieces how one-piece, naruto, ... .. .VERY LONG LIST
and I have to see them in their original version (JAP) with subtitles, to fully enjoy the work
but about sentinel.... in my personal opinion, I prefer it covered and i like a lot this new work on it
now think future sentinel players are happy Very Happy
but i will stay with my choiche i will be healer Embarassed

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:26 am
whoeverxwins wrote:
I want to play without feeling like a pedophile, thank you.  

Well, you know, you could try feeling like a loving mother/father instead. It isn't like it is anyone else than you that makes the ridiculous connection with child nudity = pedophiles only.

And I promise you, it feels great to imagine being the father of MMO characters, and that you want to hug them tightly to comfort them in their hours of need. Sort of creepy, but cute creepy.

Ginzi

Rank 0
Ginzi
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:50 am
lingu023 wrote:
whoeverxwins wrote:
I want to play without feeling like a pedophile, thank you.  

Well, you know, you could try feeling like a loving mother/father instead. It isn't like it is anyone else than you that makes the ridiculous connection with child nudity = pedophiles only.

And I promise you, it feels great to imagine being the father of MMO characters, and that you want to hug them tightly to comfort them in their hours of need. Sort of creepy, but cute creepy.  

My word for that is just weird..