Rank 1
Lucifyria
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:22 pm
Shadow Walker~

Advertisement

cuziecombi1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:48 pm
I will probably play punisher or sentinel. Kinda depends on how badly the sentinel is censored.

Christory

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Christory
PostedFeb 22, 2013 10:11 pm
Whipper

Sindur

Rank 0
Sindur
PostedFeb 22, 2013 10:28 pm
Medic as my main.
One of each class for Beta as, I believe, the idea is to test for bugs and limitations. Helping to make the release flawless.

I Reject Your Reality and Substitute My Own

justinwood80

Rank 0
justinwood80
PostedFeb 22, 2013 10:36 pm
i want to try the sentinel but im not really into the loli chara so i will hav to say the shadow walker and the defender. Exclamation

BillyBallo89

Rank 5
BillyBallo89
PostedFeb 23, 2013 1:12 am
cuziecombi1 wrote:
I will probably play punisher or sentinel. Kinda depends on how badly the sentinel is censored.  

uor toon choice depend if it censored or nope? (if it have censured gear is less power?)
little LOOOL Razz

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedFeb 23, 2013 5:04 am
BillyBallo89 wrote:
cuziecombi1 wrote:

uor toon choice depend if it censored or nope? (if it have censured gear is less power?)
little LOOOL Razz  

50% (at least, I'd wager) play for looks, not power. That is why it always works very well with both vanity items in cash shop and P2W in cash shop. Both cash shop contents appeal to half the users with money.

So in short, censored gear = worse looks. Which is a turn off to half the potential players.

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:06 am
Whipper is my #1 choice. I usually play magic/dps type class. Sentinel is my 2nd though. And I LIKE that she is censored. I'd feel funny staring at a half/ three-quarter nekkid little girl looking character. Her personality is more childish too. Which I like, it's cute. But don't tell me she's 18, that just sounds like an excuse. My mind sees her and says omg, you're a pedofile! Hopefully they'll make the censoring less ugly though. I do like her character, and she's similar to a necromancer sort of class with her debuffs.

AMVwolfy

Rank 0
AMVwolfy
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:11 am
To start with i'm gonna be playing 2 chars, defender and whipper my whipper will be a kind of debuffer for dungeons etc and my defender will be tank/dps .. ( if i can get it to work xd )

cuziecombi1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:13 am
BillyBallo89 wrote:
cuziecombi1 wrote:

little LOOOL Razz  

A big part of the game's appeal is its visuals and I am not going to play sentinel if it is horribly censored. Beyond appearances, having any type of obvious and in-your-face censoring would greatly bother me and diminish my enjoyment of the game because every time I look at my character it would be like having a big sign reminding me. I think it is very common to have a sever negative reaction to censoring and I don't want a character that will cause me to get annoyed just by looking at it.

This isn't supposed to be a discussion about censoring, but I brought it up because it will be a major deciding factor. I would rather wait for another topic on the subject to open up to discuss the censoring issue further.