Rank 5.2
Topic.
PostedFeb 24, 2013 10:01 pm
kotaku23 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
Meanwhile...
in Gamesage HQ..
The dates of the rounds have been updated to fit times during the weekends ~  

There is no February 29th for the last of registration lol.  

28th**
lol. Registration shouldn't take that long

Ά / Ω
Advertisement

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:01 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
DeusExArma wrote:
3nmity wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
i already told them that. dont talk as if you were there when u only listen to one side. it was 9pm and they are saying it was 30mins before 9pm lmao. well, if u ever play this tourney, i hope u will be as good as how u are acting right now. looking forward to it.  

Your team was there, waiting for you to join the room. You sat in lobby, refusing to play. Even if it was 2 days over the deadline, you took the easy way out Gwapo. You can't deny that.

We were there at least 10 minutes beforehand. I don't get where the ego is coming from.

I know all this is pretty irrelevant to this thread 'n what not, but Deus isn't wrong.  

I'm not participating in the tourney on that team with 5 other GameSages o.O. Topic and Cage formed a team with Brelix, Natsu, Menace, and Bolt. I probably won't be participating in this tournament until I get a stable team. Charm and I have recruited Mars, and we're trying out other people. We even played with two tryouts against Emply, Ross, Wave, Woo, and Wish.  

ohh i thought u r, but not with the GS team coz i know topic and cage are in a clan. i just thought in another clan, the one u were in with reason i think.  

No, I'm in a clan with Charm, Mars, and Jake (OGSnap). We're still trying out people.

shurapanet1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:27 am
thats unfair.
every gs here from usa and you all made tournaments for usa.
never for eu. UNFAIR

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:31 am
DeusExArma wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
DeusExArma wrote:
3nmity wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
i already told them that. dont talk as if you were there when u only listen to one side. it was 9pm and they are saying it was 30mins before 9pm lmao. well, if u ever play this tourney, i hope u will be as good as how u are acting right now. looking forward to it.  

Your team was there, waiting for you to join the room. You sat in lobby, refusing to play. Even if it was 2 days over the deadline, you took the easy way out Gwapo. You can't deny that.

We were there at least 10 minutes beforehand. I don't get where the ego is coming from.

I know all this is pretty irrelevant to this thread 'n what not, but Deus isn't wrong.  

I'm not participating in the tourney on that team with 5 other GameSages o.O. Topic and Cage formed a team with Brelix, Natsu, Menace, and Bolt. I probably won't be participating in this tournament until I get a stable team. Charm and I have recruited Mars, and we're trying out other people. We even played with two tryouts against Emply, Ross, Wave, Woo, and Wish.  

ohh i thought u r, but not with the GS team coz i know topic and cage are in a clan. i just thought in another clan, the one u were in with reason i think.  

No, I'm in a clan with Charm, Mars, and Jake (OGSnap). We're still trying out people.  

ohh kk.

Topic.

Rank 5.2
Topic.
PostedFeb 25, 2013 1:18 am
shurapanet1 wrote:
thats unfair.
every gs here from usa and you all made tournaments for usa.
never for eu. UNFAIR  

The last 10 tournaments i've hosted were all EU/US. This is the first NA tournament i've had in awhile. If you read the content patch thread I have a seperate EU tournament planned just for EU planned to start early March with similar prizes. Due to issues with a timezone difference I'll just center tournaments based on their region division.

Ά / Ω

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
PostedFeb 25, 2013 5:17 am
ohh didnt read a bit of the thread now i can ssee that even though i am eu because im in NA clan aslon as i accomodate for the time i can compete >.< stupid eu_tried..

kilzone144

Rank 1
kilzone144
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:27 pm
RickArrow wrote:
Team Divulge EU

Noizy - psg1
Bodie - m4a1
3colo - ak74
Arrow - m4a1
Lyion - m4a1
Tears - m4a1
Simon - m4a1

xfire's : hatchetusf / sparkluc / bodieov  

Read the Info first before you reply!

This tournament will primarily be hosted for NORTH AMERICAN teams only consisting of 32 teams and 7 players per team from the regions of Canada and America. This will be the seasonal tournament cup hosted by USFUNITED & TEAM GAMESAGE. All matches will be recorded and played in the US Server.
Of course some awesome prizes will follow for the top 3 teams and that includes a complimentary prize for the honorable mention teams. the rules & regulations will be based off the SFWC weapon standards that will be provided while the item & armor standards will be based off the current scrimming rules.

Topic.

Rank 5.2
Topic.
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:41 pm
Brackets are going live tonight. Listing the teams as we speak.
Bracket shuffling and entry will be recorded too.

Ά / Ω

Bilbonsacquet

Rank 2
Bilbonsacquet
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:01 pm
Topic. wrote:

can we see it live? Smile

<center><center>

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:03 pm
Bilbonsacquet wrote:
Topic. wrote:

can we see it live? Smile  

yeah I agree lol, and nice sig!