Noizy - psg1
Bodie - m4a1
3colo - ak74
Arrow - m4a1
Lyion - m4a1
Tears - m4a1
Simon - m4a1

xfire's : hatchetusf / sparkluc / bodieov  

This tournament is for North America only.

Advertisement

3nmity

Rank 2
3nmity
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:24 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
i already told them that. dont talk as if you were there when u only listen to one side. it was 9pm and they are saying it was 30mins before 9pm lmao. well, if u ever play this tourney, i hope u will be as good as how u are acting right now. looking forward to it.  

Your team was there, waiting for you to join the room. You sat in lobby, refusing to play. Even if it was 2 days over the deadline, you took the easy way out Gwapo. You can't deny that.

We were there at least 10 minutes beforehand. I don't get where the ego is coming from.

I know all this is pretty irrelevant to this thread 'n what not, but Deus isn't wrong.

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:50 pm
3nmity wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
i already told them that. dont talk as if you were there when u only listen to one side. it was 9pm and they are saying it was 30mins before 9pm lmao. well, if u ever play this tourney, i hope u will be as good as how u are acting right now. looking forward to it.  

Your team was there, waiting for you to join the room. You sat in lobby, refusing to play. Even if it was 2 days over the deadline, you took the easy way out Gwapo. You can't deny that.

We were there at least 10 minutes beforehand. I don't get where the ego is coming from.

I know all this is pretty irrelevant to this thread 'n what not, but Deus isn't wrong.  

I'm not participating in the tourney on that team with 5 other GameSages o.O. Topic and Cage formed a team with Brelix, Natsu, Menace, and Bolt. I probably won't be participating in this tournament until I get a stable team. Charm and I have recruited Mars, and we're trying out other people. We even played with two tryouts against Emply, Ross, Wave, Woo, and Wish.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:31 pm   Last edited by PHsoul.GwApO on Feb 24, 2013 6:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total
3nmity wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:

i refused to play coz it was past 9 and i told u that when u added me on xf (which was the time u guys made a room at the same time). its not the easy way out when u follow the rules. we got dqed for the same reason on one tourney and i never argued about that, since its the rules. ego? wheres the ego on that? i never said i am pro or the best or anything like that so i cant see where u got that part about my ego. i just said that coz the way he is acting and the things he is saying that ill dodge him or whatnot. the way i see it, he was the one with the ego and i just told him that i wanna see where its coming from when he plays in the tourney. besides its the 1st tourney i didnt play coz its the rules. wave wanted to play coz he got carried by steels trash talk. well for u ofc, he is not wrong, but for me its a whole diff story. anyway, im done explaining u have your own side of the story and i have mine. but dw, i'll play u guys in the coming tourneys even if u come late, that's for sure.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:36 pm
DeusExArma wrote:
3nmity wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:

I'm not participating in the tourney on that team with 5 other GameSages o.O. Topic and Cage formed a team with Brelix, Natsu, Menace, and Bolt. I probably won't be participating in this tournament until I get a stable team. Charm and I have recruited Mars, and we're trying out other people. We even played with two tryouts against Emply, Ross, Wave, Woo, and Wish.  

ohh i thought u r, but not with the GS team coz i know topic and cage are in a clan. i just thought in another clan, the one u were in with reason i think.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 24, 2013 7:37 pm
Meanwhile...
in Gamesage HQ..
The dates of the rounds have been updated to fit times during the weekends ~

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 24, 2013 7:40 pm
yea its about time for me to stop trying to explain and get on with this tourney.

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedFeb 24, 2013 7:50 pm
Topic. wrote:
Meanwhile...
in Gamesage HQ..

There is no February 29th for the last of registration lol.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 24, 2013 8:03 pm
kotaku23 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
Meanwhile...
in Gamesage HQ..

There is no February 29th for the last of registration lol.  

ohh yea lmao

valeman4

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 9:52 pm
Why are your making these thourny when SF going wrong direction