Tournament Rules & Regulations.
Allowed Characters, Weapons and Maps
SAS | ROKMC | GSG9 | GIGN | DELTA FORCE | SPETZNAS | PSU | FORCE RECON | SSD | KSF
Character skins such as Santa, Santa Girl, etc. are not allowed.
AK103 | AK74 | ALCAD AK74 | ALCAD M4A1 | AN94 | AUG A3 | AUG Steyr | BLACK AK74s |
BLACK DRAGON M4A1 | EVL AN94 | EVL AUG | EVL GALIL | EVL K2 | EVL M16A2 | EVL SIG551 |
EVL TYPE89 | FA-MAS | FN FAL | G3A3 | GALIL | GOLD AK74 | GOLD AN94 | GOLD GALIL |
GOLD AK74S | GOLD M4A1 | HK416 | K2 | M1 CARBINE | M16A2 | M4A1 | SCAR-H | SIG551 |
TAR-21 | TYPE89 | TYPE97 | EVL G36C | EVL K1 | EVL MP5 | EVL MP7A1 | G36C | K1 | K7 |
MAC-10 | MP5 | MP7A1 | P90 | UMP45 | UZI | M4A1 MOD | EVL M249 | GOLD MG36 | M249 | MG36
AWP | CheyTac M200 | DRAGUNOV | DSR-1 | ENGRAVING PSG-1 | FR-F2 | GOLD PSG-1 |
GOLD DRAGUNOV | M110 SASS | M14 EBR | MSG-90DMR | PSG-1 | SV-98 | TANGO-51 | PSG-1 A1
BenelliM1 | BerettaM92F | Ltd. Beretta | Black Beretta | Berreta MOD | Compact M945 | Colt45 |
Glock23 | Desert Eagle | Double MK23 | Glock23 | M629 | MR73 | Remington M870 | SPAS-12
All melee weapons are allowed.
Flash Bang | M18 Smoke | M67 Grenade(NO XMAS M97's) | VX Grenade
Satellite | Nerve Gas | Train | Missile | Crossroads | Desert Camp
Venezia | KF815 | Shanghai | Plasma | Bunker Buster
Rosters: Changes will be allowed until the end of the 2nd round in the brackets.
Ping Limit: Ping limit is 150. All matches will be played in the US Server, however if it's a European team vs another European team, they may play in the European server. If a player goes over 150 and kills players while being over that ping limit, that round is subject to a restart (max 5). The restart counts against the team that spiked. A 6th restart will not be provided. If a team has reached their restart limit, and a player on their team ping spikes and kills some one on the other team, he or she will cause their whole team to be disqualified. However, if a player disconnects and the team has reached their restart limit, the team will need to finish that side without the disconnected player.
If a team cannot finish because of technical difficulties (spiking, disconnecting, etc.) or emergencies, they may pause the match and finish at a later time.
Team Format: 5 vs 5
The higher-seeded team (physically higher up on the brackets) will choose the map, while the lower-seeded team will choose the side.
From here, the first side of that map is played to a total of 7 rounds. Once seven rounds have gone by, the teams switch sides while remaining on the same map. We then play until one team wins 8 total rounds. After this, the lower-seeded team chooses a map while remaining on the same sides. Then we repeat the first side.. play to a total of 7 rounds, then switch sides and continue the match until one team manages to win 8 rounds total. After this, the team with the best score (in terms of rounds won) will be the victor. In the case of a tie after the regulation rounds end, one additional round called “Golden Round” will take place to solidify a winning decision and team side remains as it is before a golden round will be played.
Match Scores & Recordings
Teams will need to report their scores and recordings for each of their matches in an organized single thread fashion in the "Match Scores & Recordings" section under the USF United League forums and the "Screenshot" Section of the Aeria games Forums
All players are required to use a video recording program/tool to record their screen during each match.
ONLY IF ASKED, players are required to upload their recordings. Players who fail to submit recordings within 48 hours will be questioned, and if the reasoning is deemed to be inadequate, their team will be disqualified.
Teams are required to request uploading of the recordings before the match ends or right after it has ended. Screen shot yourself asking them to upload.
Players must make sure their crosshair can be clearly seen in their recordings.
The setting ‘Light Map’ must be on at all times. If a member of a team has uploaded their recording and they do not have the Light Map setting on, the whole team may be subject to disqualification.
Game Setting and Rules
• If a clan has been declared "dead" for 3 or more days, the clan is permanently out and will not be able to join back into the tourney.
• You cannot use a member from another team playing in the tournament under any circumstance. Doing so will result in a dq from both teams
• Each team must have 5 players which are formed by 1 sniper and 4 assault rifles. Any other team format is not allowed.
• The switching of positions/weapon pick-up (sniper to assault and vice versa) is allowed.
• Players are not allowed to watch their team mates in 3rd person view to get a better view of corners or etc. If a player is found doing this abusively, it may result in loss of rounds or a disqualification of their whole team.
• Once players are dead, ghosting (maintaining the POV of your fallen teammate to gain a view of the map) is strictly prohibited. If a player is found doing this abusively, it may result in loss of rounds or a disqualification of their whole team.
• Any use of glitching or exploiting game mechanics is strictly prohibited.
• If any member of any team is caught using unauthorized 3rd party programs, he or she will get their whole team disqualified.
• Each team gets a maximum of 5 restarts for the whole match. Teams are allowed to call a restart at ANY round, with the following exceptions. YOU MAY NOT restart a round if someone is dead on YOUR team. However you may restart as soon as that round is over and the next round begins. If you would like a restart, just say "RE" in the public chat and leave the room with the rest of your team.
• After a restart takes place, you can either suicide to get to the previous score or play to a designated score. For example, if you restarted when the match score was 2-1, you could just play until the team who had 2 gets 3 or the team who had 1 gets 4.
• During USFUL matches, any disrespectful use of public chat is prohibited. If this becomes an issue, your team may be subject to disqualification. The referees reserve the right to take any action necessary to remedy the situation.
• Unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind, including but not limited to racist or abusive remarks, or abuse of any league policy will not be tolerated. Violators will be subject to punishment including disqualifications, expulsions.