TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedFeb 21, 2013 9:02 pm   Last edited by TheNinjaKitten on Feb 24, 2013 1:57 am. Edited 3 times in total

Your Arkana's Persona

Tell us about your Arkana!
They give us a basic idea of what each Arkana is like on the classes page, but that doesn't specifically mean your Arkana has the same traits.

For those that don't follow the story line, unlike most MMORPGs, you're not actually playing as your character (the Arkana) in this game. You're playing as a human (her Commander) and are linked to your Arkana, controlling all of her actions.

So, tell us some about what your Arkana is like, and maybe even include an image that you feel represents her the best.

Just remember to keep it all PG13 and within the forum rules. ^-^

Feel free to use this template; you can add or remove as much info as you'd like!:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Favorite Song:[/b]
[b]Favorite Food:[/b]
[b]Favorite Movie:[/b]
[b]Favorite Game:[/b]
[b]About:[/b]
[b]Photo:[/b]

My Arkana
Name: Nurse Kate
Class: Medic
Favorite Song: Midnight City by M83
Favorite Food: Snickerdoodles
Favorite Movie: Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Favorite Game: Team Fortress 2 (Medic!)
About: Kate is simple but optimistic. She loves rabbits even though they don't exist in her world anymore. She also loves painting and playing the flute. She spends her free time goofing around on the piano in Enocia and laying on the beach under Bitterstone Base.

She may seem shy at times but you'd think the opposite when seeing her on the battlefield. She is dedicated to keeping her allies alive at all costs. She always puts others before herself which is why she loves being the support, though maybe she's programmed to think that way being a medic.

Photo:

Big thanks to EscadaO2O6 for the above art of my character. :D
Check out her DeviantArt account here.

Older Image-by Windship
Advertisement

Sindur

Rank 0
Sindur
PostedFeb 22, 2013 12:54 am
Name: Sindur

Archetype: Medic

Serial Number: 65123B00B5

Favorite Song: Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

Favorite Food: Fresh Fruit

Favorite Movie: Twilight Samurai directed by Yoji Yamada

Favorite Game: Go

I'm Really Good At: Pokeing the wound and asking 'Does that hurt?'

(no claim to image ... linked to site image is taken from)

About Me:

As a Free Knight I find it insulting that some other person is in my head! There is enough of us in here already.
Prefering to be solo I usually don't iniciate interaction but enjoy parties with good people.
I seldom read chat as I am concentrating on what I am doing and not trying to be rude.
My backpack is usually full of things I should sell or throw away. You never know when you need the peice of string to use as a torniquae.
I practice random acts of healing and buffing.

Things I Couldn't Live Without:
-Hurt people for me to fix
-Fixed people for me to hurt

I Reject Your Reality and Substitute My Own

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
PostedFeb 22, 2013 1:03 am
Name: Yui
Class: Punisher
Favorite Song: RIVER and Beginner by AKB48
Favorite Food: Green Tea + Cookies'n'Cream Macarons
Favorite Movie: None, but favorite TV show would be Fringe
Favorite Game: Phoenix Wright series and Pokemon series
About: Yui is quirky and may seem a bit eccentric, but I assure you that her mind is sharper than any of yours. She loves cute things, and has a tendency of calling most things cute (apart from insects, which she shoots on sight). You can usually find her dancing in the club, but don't be fooled by her laid-back lifestyle because when it comes to hunting her prey, she won't miss a single one.

Photo:

Art was drawn and colored by me. I think the eye should've been drawn a little smaller. :<
My DA ;D

Grimstrike

Rank 0
Grimstrike
PostedFeb 22, 2013 1:27 am   Last edited by Grimstrike on Feb 25, 2013 4:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
This thread really illustrates why I really hope that once the game's writing is fully localized/translated/imported that not every character class Arkana is identical like they were in Alpha.

The Punisher should be different from the Medic, The Medic different from the Sentinel, etc. since they are different models with different builds and one would assume (especially from info given on the Sentinel) different personalities.

Staying on topic with the thread though:

Name: Twelve
Favorite Song: "People Are Strange" by The Doors
Favorite Movie: "I, Robot"
Favorite Game: The Sims 3
About: Twelve is fun-loving and laid back, loves to talk to her commander about anything and everything, and is constantly trying to talk him into letting her buy more outfits, tasty potions, and super cool bikes (though she's not a very good driver). She also believes that laughter is the best medicine (though having a rocking medic to take care of the bumps and bruises never hurts), and will always make an effort to lighten the mood for people who are hurting.

MrMandC

Rank 1
MrMandC
PostedFeb 22, 2013 2:16 am
Name: Flitterfly
Class: Sentinel
Fav Song: Adagio for Strings remix or whatever by DJ Tiesto
Fav Food: Cheese. Macaroni and Cheese even better!
Fav Movie: 28 Days/ 28 Weeks Later as one big movie.
Fav Game: FF10. Great story, strategy at early levels, legendary weapons and optional epic fights
at the end.
About: Above all else, I like to have fun. You never know when your number is up, so it's best to make the most of the time you have, and not take things too seriously. Unfortunately, people like to step on my toes, and ruin my fun. I know what I like, and I know what I want. I don't like when people treat me with disrespect, or talk down to me. Be nice to me, and I will be a loyal friend to the end.

Dracojc

Rank 0
Dracojc
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:13 pm
Name: Cairyn
Class: Shadow Walker
Favorite Song: Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz
Favorite Food: Fresh meat
Favorite Movie: Nightmare on Elm Street, she so want his glove
Favorite Game: Assassins Creed. Her hero
About: Likes anything to do with balls ..... (i.e. yarn, heads, bugs). Has a tendency to play with her food, and her kills. If your fortunate enough to be her friend she will always be there for you, you just might not see her there ........ Just be carefull around her claws, she can get testy when her favorite toys get messed up.

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:25 pm   Last edited by Dereldium on Feb 25, 2013 8:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Name: Cataylia
Class: Defender
Favorite Song: Rope by Foo Fighters
Favorite Food: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Favorite Movie: 36 Deadly Styles
Favorite Game: Zelda: A Link to the Past
About: Cataylia is a happy, easy going and some what silly young lady, with a pretty positive out look on life even though the world she lives in can more often than not be far from it. She is a strong reliant ally who is always ready to be the unbreakable shield her comrades need when the siren song of battle calls. When she's not fighting through hordes of Narak or spending time with her sisters in arms, Cataylia can be found jamming to her music, cooking a delicious meal and enjoying a cheesy Saturday afternoon kung fu flick usually between complaining to her rather lazy commander who by then hasn't done one thing on his continuously growing "to do list".
Photo: TBA...(maybe)

Fluffy.Zombie

Rank 0
Fluffy.Zombie
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:04 pm
Name: Rhamonna/London
Class:Medic
Favorite Band:guns n' roses
Favorite Food:Doritos(Brazil)/Nachos(Unides Stades)
Favorite Movie:Twilight
Favorite Game:Grand Fantasia
About:
Rhamonna is sweet and very simple and ... somewhat antiquated
He spends hours on the computer and with photos
She joined the Free Kights little time and little does she know of the adventures and friends who will find this beautiful fairy tale

Photo:

By:Yukari

skyana17

Rank 0
skyana17
PostedMar 06, 2013 2:39 pm

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:05 pm
Name: RaiMarie
Favorite Song: Clubbed to Death by Rob Dougan
Favorite Food: Banana Pudding
Favorite Movie: Maxtrix Reloaded
Favorite Game: Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals (SNES)
About: A mercenary hired by the Evolution army under a lifetime contract to save lives while eating big bananas... in a tasty vanilla pudding for energy. She enjoys shouting "Yah!" whenever she feels the need to heal someone and riding a giant machine known as the Kali. There's little else known about her other than her Kali machine but that is a biography of its own. She spends her free time perfecting the drugs used to heal and support her team. Some drugs do go wrong and end up as her weapon in the form of energy. She uses this energy to fuel her arm cannon with a first aid symbol to remind everyone she's a healer since many may mistaken her as a killer. She is also a big fan of Samus Aran which laid foundation of her battle methods outside of the Kali. Rai wears glasses that have its own uses as well. Not only does it make her look smart, she uses it as a reminder to think before acting since she can get carried away at blowing things up in the kali.
Photo: Classified for now