Takinochi

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Need Answers

Main Account was blocked/banned
I need answers cause usually when you get banned or blocked don't you recieve an email from Aeria saying that you have been blocked or banned? If so I got no such Emails and my Main Aeria account has been banned or blocked and I have no idea why. I just decided to come back from a long break from gaming and I couldn't remember if I changed my password to something else before I left but anyways when I decided to reset the password so I can start with a fresh new one it tells me my account was blocked due to violating terms of services and as I've said before I have no idea why.

I'm a bit confused on the whole ban appeal cause the server selection gets me cause its my every day Aeria Site account thats been banned/blocked and I don't have a clue on what to put down there so I need answers or a place to find the answers if they've been answered.

Thank you for your time Surprised
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedFeb 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Re: Need Answers

Main Account was blocked/banned
Takinochi wrote:
I need answers cause usually when you get banned or blocked don't you recieve an email from Aeria saying that you have been blocked or banned? If so I got no such Emails and my Main Aeria account has been banned or blocked and I have no idea why. I just decided to come back from a long break from gaming and I couldn't remember if I changed my password to something else before I left but anyways when I decided to reset the password so I can start with a fresh new one it tells me my account was blocked due to violating terms of services and as I've said before I have no idea why.

I'm a bit confused on the whole ban appeal cause the server selection gets me cause its my every day Aeria Site account thats been banned/blocked and I don't have a clue on what to put down there so I need answers or a place to find the answers if they've been answered.

Thank you for your time Surprised  

Aeria is not required to send you an e-mail if your account gets suspended which may be why you don't have one.

If your account was inactive for more than 6 months, it's most likely been auto locked as a security precaution.

You can have it unlocked by submitting a Ban Appeal. If it was suspended for another reason, a Ban Appeal is still the way to go to find out why.

For Game and such you can just use the information from whatever game you played last. If your account was locked for being inactive, it doesn't really matter what information you put in.

Takinochi

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 1:36 am
Thanks for the help I've sent an Appeal and waiting on the results. Your answers were very helpful ^^