pryor94

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 8:17 pm

solderfront.exe has stopped working

I Crash 1-5sec after joining a match with the error msg being "solderfront.exe has stopped working"

Things Iv done.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reinstalled The game x2

Installed on another hard drive x1

Updated my Drivers
My Specs
Operating System
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
CPU
AMD Athlon II X3 455
RAM
4.00 GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
FOXCONN A88GMV (Socket 938)
Graphics
Acer S201HL (1600x900@60Hz)
1023MB GeForce GTX 560 Ti (EVGA)
Hard Drives
78GB Hitachi HTS541080G9SA00 ATA Device (SATA)
488GB Hitachi Hitachi HTS545050B9A300 ATA Device (SATA)
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Advertisement

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Rc

Im not good at this stuff, so ull have to send in a ticket at support> contact us> game support.
They take 1-2 days to respond, and also this might be a silly question, but have you tried to restart your computer and made sure you computers windows updates are fully updated.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

nickioh

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:47 pm
i got the same problem, prob reinstalled the game 4-5 times already. and yeah windows update is up to date. everytime i redownload the game theres something new thats wrong. example if i have soldierfront.exe has stopped working i uninstalled then reinstalled, i will get a different error that prevents me from playing.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:45 am

Rc

Ummm ok, are you downloading soldierfront from aeria ignite? If you are try do this. Uninstall and delete all the aerigames folder files and everything and then go to the soldierfront homepage and download it from there (i got a feeling u already did this) make sure your ijji folder and stuff is deleted to if you migrated. Oh and whats the new error?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

nickioh

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 9:59 pm
yeah i followed what you said and i did it on friday, now come sunday night i got the same thing connection error and destroy msg, funny cuz it was working sunday morning. sometimes i get weird errors everytime i download the errors are not the same this time i got windows error.

dakone12

Rank 1
dakone12
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:23 am
nickioh wrote:
yeah i followed what you said and i did it on friday, now come sunday night i got the same thing connection error and destroy msg, funny cuz it was working sunday morning. sometimes i get weird errors everytime i download the errors are not the same this time i got windows error.  

Firewall off ? reason why is it can block their connection to you from their servers.
SF added to your Anti Virus Protection? Some AV programs can see sf as a virus and will block functions of this program thus resulting your errors. List your AV protection here so I can help with this.

also list any other type of programs you have running while you try and start SF anything from your os to a program can cause problems...