OrpusesFan

Rank 0
OrpusesFan
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:33 pm   Last edited by OrpusesFan on Feb 21, 2013 4:36 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Ania's Resignation.

Last message~
Hey guys, yep you read the title correct. This is my last post here for you made by me. As most of you know, my main got banned 2 months ago (can't believe so much time passed without it). I sent ban appeals, I proved I've changed. But I finally understood what Aeria has become. I used to like Wolfteam when I started, in the early 2010. Now, Aeria is literally begging for money from us, players. If you don't buy Ap, or never did, you get banned permanently for one single report (with photoshopped evidence (mostly)). This is what happened to me. I haven't bought Ap for 5 months and bam, perm ban. I have thought about quitting for longer time now, but I guess the time has come. I actually quitted for 2 months, but one person I met, made me change my decision. I regret that I came back to this. I didn't want to disappear from the forums and the game without saying a word. Before I'm completely gone, I'd like to thank some people.

xlThePsycho - If I wrote about all we were through, I could talk until tomorrow. It's funny because none of us can remember how we actually met eachother, and now we're best friends. I won't say this much here, since we talk to eachother everyday. I remember when we both used to be Ap scrubs and always played wolfteam together. Well, it's old stuff now. I love trolling with you (trolling you is best) both on the forums and on teamspeak. Remember when we were on chtroulette for 10 hours straight? My limit ran out and I had no internet for a week XD Lol well that night was unforgotable. Or that guy on teamspeak... You argued with him for 30 min. I'm not even sure what you argued about. The good part is I got it recorded XD  

[GS]Pakiman - Where can I start? I remember when we were both gold bars, and we fought about who would become a silver bar first. I guess I got the rank first because I was an Ap nab back in these days. We've been friends for so long now, we still are (I guess Razz). We always used to play. Us 3. Me, you and C4t4. I miss these times man.. Now when you're a GS you barely have time to say hi.. There have been up and downs between us, but we did it somehow. I hope we'll still have contacts after I'm gone from AGE.  

TheC4t4lyst - Oldest friend from the whole list of the mentioned. I remember playing with you 24/7 when I still used to play the game actively. You proved me that Ap is not everything. I watched you play many matches, I played with you. You never use Ap, and if you do, it's Ap from events and stuff. I've never seen you with a negative score! I'm jealous of your skills. You can both wolf good and aim. You're the best! I remember when I was 240 with 20% vest, and you wolfed me with basic wolf with a scratch. I was so mad at that time, I thought you hacked! Razz  

Bulldoggy - No idea what to say. I still remember the day we met on Mercenary ts. You were a great friend, which now went to the other side, and you're totally against me. I have nothing against you and I wanted to be your friend. But you proved that you're not worth it at all. Just wanted to say bye. So bye. (:  

Ellla - You were a great rival <3 Actually I have no idea why we started this fight. Well, we're both happy. You got me banned, I got you banned. I had nothing against you in the past. I really have no idea what happen between us that we just want to kill eachother right now ^-^. Peace.  

[GM]HigherCalibur - Thanks for banning me uncountable times. I really liked you when I joined the forums. You changed now. You know what I'm talking about. But it doesn't matter anymore. I hope you enjoy your work at Aeria and eat all the donuts you want.  

xnoobreturn - Thanks for reporting me <3 GG bro you got me banned for WHOLE 3 DAYS. CONGRATULATIONS. If you give me your address, I'll bake you some cookies and send you them. I hate you from ALL my heart and I hope you get hit by a cow and die.  

xMrAmazinqx3 / iStranqe - Still remember these times on teamspeak with you, me and Psycho. Google VS You omg xD. I keep listen to that recording. I wish I recorded more, because I miss you. You never have time to talk to me or anything... x.x Since this is my last post, I'll tell you something I wanted to say forever. I have a crush on you ;c  

[PM]Memphis - You were, well still are a great friend! I know you probably won't read this thread but I just wanted to thank you for everything you did both for me and the whole community. I'll miss you. :/  

Oboo - You teached me how to not give a **** about people in the internet. I still remember how you, Trippen and Oronen spammed my pics on the forums. You know what? I cried about it. But I understood that it's nothing. If you did it again, go ahead I'll give you more pics. Just like with Ella, I had respect for you, untill you started bullying me on TS. You lost all my respect then. I hope you die.  

[GS]Hawkeye - I don't know what to say. I used to hate you, but I found out you're a great person that has helped me so much. I'm really thankful for all your help and just wanted to say thank you.  

DevinWT - Thank you for reporting me so many times <3 Wait, why are we hating eachother? Ohh, because I got your ex gf banned for powerposting (Ella). Man, I had, still have nothing against you. You are just the one hating on me right now ;o.  

CNsniper - There have been many up and downs between us. I'm really glad you let me on your ts server now in the past. We talked like 5 times together, so I won't say anything more. =P  

And last but not least....... All the Aeria staff! Team Action, I hate you. My last 10 tickets weren't even read. All you did was just copy paste the same god dámn reply to ALL my tickets. I really hope the game becomes even more sh1tty and I wish you all the worst, from deep in my heart.
I have many haters, few people that actually like me. But that's how it is. I know people will hate on this thread, but you know what? I couldn't care less. Do what you want. I gave you my message. And for you out there that are like "Attention seeker, she will come back in 2 weeks when she gets money for Ap" No. This is the end. I'm done with both the forums, the game and EVERYTHING Aeria-related.
This is the last message from me to you guys. If you want to talk to me, add me on yim aniagawie.
~ MissAnia signs out.
Advertisement

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:33 pm
Dear Ania,

Ania, I've seen this coming, but never forget. Once a legend, always a legend. People will never forget you, I swear, we've done so many crazy things, and even when we got punished we kept doing it. The thing I like about you, is the fact that you don't really care what other people think. You are more of a #YOLO person. I remember every night I went to bed with a headache because of the laughing XD. People say that it is very sad to get banned, not sure if that was the story with us.. XD Went to bed with a headache.. xDD Just because we were laughing so hard. We got banned from 38 teamspeaks, me 39 Smile We almost got to the 40, but I'm sure we can do that in the future Smile I enjoyed every single second with you, even all the fights we had. Just for your info, I never go off YIM, I always set my status on ''Invisble For Everyone'' and I laugh so hard XD. I loved being on a case with you, I love that whenever you want something, that you go for it and that you NEVER give up. Me + You = Sometimes trouble, but yea, I gotta admit, you helped the community by reporting loads of people. Man, I miss those old cases.... Just seriously, I loved it! By the way, we can still go on Chatroulette hahahhaa XD You are my best troll friend, on forums, on WT, on TS.. Actually on everything that has to do with computers xD. I'll miss you on the forums, that's for sure.. Now who will rage on the GM's? :'(. I'll do my best to take over everything you have done and continue it in the future (can't promise it). Your ticket skills were just to good. Dude, if I think about everything we did, I can just say, MAN THEY SHOULD BRING US TO PRISON XD. Anyways, I enjoyed every single thing with you, trolling, joking, raging, fighting AND especially reporting. Can't really know why, but everytime we reported someone, they reported us back, and that kept going on xD. Anyways, I don't really have to say Goodbye, since we will speak to each other everyday.. Smile It's just sad that you are leaving the forums.. I can't handle everything on my own QQ I need you QQ Anyways, it's your decision, I respect your decision, so.. I hope you'll have fun on DCUO and I wish you the best!

~ The Hot & Dangerous xlThePsycho

And well, your genius idea..

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:06 pm
oruspi wrote:
Dear Ania,

Ania, I've seen this coming, but never forget. Once a legend, always a legend. People will never forget you, I swear, we've done so many crazy things, and even when we got punished we kept doing it. The thing I like about you, is the fact that you don't really care what other people think. You are more of a #YOLO person. I remember every night I went to bed with a headache because of the laughing XD. People say that it is very sad to get banned, not sure if that was the story with us.. XD Went to bed with a headache.. xDD Just because we were laughing so hard. We got banned from 38 teamspeaks, me 39 Smile We almost got to the 40, but I'm sure we can do that in the future Smile I enjoyed every single second with you, even all the fights we had. Just for your info, I never go off YIM, I always set my status on ''Invisble For Everyone'' and I laugh so hard XD. I loved being on a case with you, I love that whenever you want something, that you go for it and that you NEVER give up. Me + You = Sometimes trouble, but yea, I gotta admit, you helped the community by reporting loads of people. Man, I miss those old cases.... Just seriously, I loved it! By the way, we can still go on Chatroulette hahahhaa XD You are my best troll friend, on forums, on WT, on TS.. Actually on everything that has to do with computers xD. I'll miss you on the forums, that's for sure.. Now who will rage on the GM's? :'(. I'll do my best to take over everything you have done and continue it in the future (can't promise it). Your ticket skills were just to good. Dude, if I think about everything we did, I can just say, MAN THEY SHOULD BRING US TO PRISON XD. Anyways, I enjoyed every single thing with you, trolling, joking, raging, fighting AND especially reporting. Can't really know why, but everytime we reported someone, they reported us back, and that kept going on xD. Anyways, I don't really have to say Goodbye, since we will speak to each other everyday.. Smile It's just sad that you are leaving the forums.. I can't handle everything on my own QQ I need you QQ Anyways, it's your decision, I respect your decision, so.. I hope you'll have fun on DCUO and I wish you the best!

~ The Hot & Dangerous xlThePsycho

And well, your genius idea..

Ouch o.o dont leave us... ill QQ Sad

And :about that 3 you,paki and c4t4 i think i took youre place XD

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:11 pm
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Don't leave Sad

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:14 pm
bb forever, sorry i trolled you a little bit on SB

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:18 pm
OrpusesFan wrote:

xnoobreturn - Thanks for reporting me <3 GG bro you got me banned for WHOLE 3 DAYS. CONGRATULATIONS. If you give me your address, I'll bake you some cookies and send you them. I hate you from ALL my heart and I hope you get hit by a cow and die.  

Ugh. Sarcasm... Too... Strong! X_x

qh0

Rank 2
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:42 pm

awwwwwwwww :C

ill miss ya babe <3333
stay on ts =PPPPPP

and wheres my little paragraph Q_Q

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:56 pm
someone you just have to let people go

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

brianthomaas13

Rank 1
brianthomaas13
PostedFeb 21, 2013 6:48 pm
Aw sorry you leaving, I wish you good luck Ania.

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedFeb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
MissAnia you will be missed. You take care and wish you the best out there. Remember the community loved you... and still loves you. Keep your head up and positively straight because life is short. So long Ania!...you won't be seeing me..but I will be seeing you!

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy