RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedFeb 21, 2013 3:31 pm

about the cash shop~

does anyone have any info about what's gonna be in the cash shop? I personally hope that the items in it won't make the players too OP. fashion and stuff is fun tho (: just not too much advantage for those who have the $. but what IS the cash shop going to have?

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Re: about the cash shop~

RaspberryCookie wrote:
does anyone have any info about what's gonna be in the cash shop? I personally hope that the items in it won't make the players too OP. fashion and stuff is fun tho (: just not too much advantage for those who have the $. but what IS the cash shop going to have?  

No one can really tell you, since Aeria decides on it.

Previous Cash Shops for this game were pretty fair and the game isn't designed to be a P2W type game. All upgrading/supplemental items (which is what causes a lot of games to fall towards P2W) can be obtained in game with money or farming.

IMO Cash shop will probably have the nice costumes/pets/mounts. Costumes previously in the cash shop also had stats, but I believe you could only pick one stat and it wasn't very high. Sort of like Eden Eternal prime costumes.

RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:19 pm
I see. that sounds nice then (: I wonder what mounts they'll have.. I'd love to see a mini flying blue puffy animal thing o: one that can actually fly around in the sky and over trees and stuff. flying mounts are awesome.

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedFeb 21, 2013 6:54 pm
RaspberryCookie wrote:
I see. that sounds nice then (: I wonder what mounts they'll have.. I'd love to see a mini flying blue puffy animal thing o: one that can actually fly around in the sky and over trees and stuff. flying mounts are awesome.  

That blue puffy thing would be so fun Very Happy will you buy me one? Laughing

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedFeb 21, 2013 9:40 pm
omg that be so awesome :3 to bad we dont whats gonna be in there Dx but im sure people have an idea Very Happy i really want the costume *w* <3 i have a thing for costumes so il be spending mah money and i saw this maid outift or one of the old LO trailers Very Happy and iloveee maid out fits owo so il be buying that if they put that in there Very Happy! yayyy <3 and other things too like to help you lvl up and sutff and upgrading your weapon ^^ so awesome Very Happy!! i hope KO ob comes out soon x3 so we can get out CB /o/ no rush but just hopley come sooner thenwe think xDD haha i just wants dis game D<!

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 21, 2013 10:45 pm
RaspberryCookie wrote:

Omg i want the blue puffy penguin thing, especially if it can carry so many people like in the vid xD

Prolly a super expensive mount if its in the cash shop xD

RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedFeb 22, 2013 10:03 am
yeah that that maid outfit is pretty tempting o: n yeah it would be maybe kind of expensive xP but if there's a mini one for 1 person it would be the same price as the other 1-person mounts I'm assuming.I'd buy the blue thing first. n it should have a name so people can stop calling it "flying blue thing" lol

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedFeb 22, 2013 6:03 pm
qawsar wrote:
RaspberryCookie wrote:

Omg i want the blue puffy penguin thing, especially if it can carry so many people like in the vid xD

Did I miss something? :O I don't know anything about a blue puffy penguin thing :O

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedFeb 22, 2013 6:46 pm
Charlon wrote:
qawsar wrote:
RaspberryCookie wrote:

Did I miss something? :O I don't know anything about a blue puffy penguin thing :O  

The thing towards the middle of the trailer, after trade class introduction (that's what i was talking about at least..) Very Happy

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedFeb 23, 2013 5:58 am
Ooh.. the flying whales, yeah, now I remember xD I saw them flying above the starter location for the Muris xD I even wasted half an hour of game play trying to shoot one down with a spell xD

Well, I wouldn't mind having that as a mount XD Especially if they still can fly XD