Author Message

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
Joined
02 Nov 2010
Posts
950
Location
Wonderland. Canada
PostedFeb 26, 2013 3:55 am
tramountanas wrote:
devletbek, thank you for the guide ^_^

Just a question. The Digieggs that are sold in AP shop, are 100% "solid proof" I mean when we try to hatch them, they will go up to 5/5 without the terror of destroying the Digiegg (and of course without using the Digiegg protection) or is there a big chance of the Digiegg to be destroyed?

And just something that bothers me if you can help or if anyone knows the answer, when I bought an AP Digimon and I use the Digiegg protection (because I was afraid of been destroyed, and it costs real money in this occasion ^_^; ) the Digiegg was raised only until 3/5 which was 86% tall and then it didn't let me raise it more. So why was that? I thought that all Digieggs were able to go upto 5/5 if you are lucky of course.

Thank you and sorry for troubling you with this question.  


I know I'm not the person who you said thanks to. But I'll answer the question anyway.

If you get a 5/5 egg from the AP shop. It is 100% chance of going up. There's 0% chance of failing or breaking that AP egg. The only AP egg that will break is that 280 AP mystery egg one. The 700 AP ones do not break and will go up 100%.

Also for your second thing. Your 3/5 Egg probably didn't go up because when it says "3/5" on your scanned 700 AP cash shop egg. The maximum you can get it, is 3/5. No more.

What is signature, etc.
Advertisement

tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
Joined
22 Apr 2010
Posts
94
Location
Cyprus
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:57 am
Thank you sang06

You are right, I just noticed now that the Digieggs in AP shop say that you can raise them until 3/5 and I thought (at first) that it meant that the Digieggs start from 3/5 and then you can try to raise them to 5/5 ^_^;

Again thank you

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:31 am
tramountanas wrote:
Just a question. The Digieggs that are sold in AP shop, are 100% "solid proof" I mean when we try to hatch them, they will go up to 5/5 without the terror of destroying the Digiegg (and of course without using the Digiegg protection) or is there a big chance of the Digiegg to be destroyed?  


When you buy the egg from the shop, you first have to scan it. When you scan it you'll get an egg called "----mon DigiEgg Level X [Champion]". Whatever X is, that's the level that the DigiEgg will go to without failing. Cash eggs are guaranteed to get to Level 3, Level 4, or Level 5. So if you get a Level 3, the egg will reach 3/5. If you get a Level 5, you are guaranteed to get a 5/5.



I bought that egg and scanned it for a Level 5, it means I can get a 5/5 without it failing or breaking.



tramountanas wrote:
And just something that bothers me if you can help or if anyone knows the answer, when I bought an AP Digimon and I use the Digiegg protection (because I was afraid of been destroyed, and it costs real money in this occasion ^_^; ) the Digiegg was raised only until 3/5 which was 86% tall and then it didn't let me raise it more. So why was that? I thought that all Digieggs were able to go upto 5/5 if you are lucky of course.  


I think I answered that in the previous bit.

tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
Joined
22 Apr 2010
Posts
94
Location
Cyprus
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:09 am
Aznteck wrote:
tramountanas wrote:
Just a question. The Digieggs that are sold in AP shop, are 100% "solid proof" I mean when we try to hatch them, they will go up to 5/5 without the terror of destroying the Digiegg (and of course without using the Digiegg protection) or is there a big chance of the Digiegg to be destroyed?  


When you buy the egg from the shop, you first have to scan it. When you scan it you'll get an egg called "----mon DigiEgg Level X [Champion]". Whatever X is, that's the level that the DigiEgg will go to without failing. Cash eggs are guaranteed to get to Level 3, Level 4, or Level 5. So if you get a Level 3, the egg will reach 3/5. If you get a Level 5, you are guaranteed to get a 5/5.



I bought that egg and scanned it for a Level 5, it means I can get a 5/5 without it failing or breaking.



tramountanas wrote:
And just something that bothers me if you can help or if anyone knows the answer, when I bought an AP Digimon and I use the Digiegg protection (because I was afraid of been destroyed, and it costs real money in this occasion ^_^; ) the Digiegg was raised only until 3/5 which was 86% tall and then it didn't let me raise it more. So why was that? I thought that all Digieggs were able to go upto 5/5 if you are lucky of course.  


I think I answered that in the previous bit.  



Okay Aznteck thank you Smile So just to clarifying it, you mean that when I buy the Digiegg from the AP shop (the ones that cost 700 AP) I have to scan it first before I hatch it (and how many times can we scan it if you know).

Thank you again and I am apologies for asking so many questions, I just want to be sure that I don't make any other mistakes (like the Digiegg that we got for free for first account, I scanned it thinking that it will give a better Digiegg and it gave me Digicore T_T ).

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:16 am
tramountanas wrote:
Okay Aznteck thank you Smile So just to clarifying it, you mean that when I buy the Digiegg from the AP shop (the ones that cost 700 AP) I have to scan it first before I hatch it (and how many times can we scan it if you know).  

When you buy it, it'll just say... I forgot x.x... Scan it once. The name will change to "---mon DigiEgg Level X [Champion]" Yes, overscanning an egg will give a Digicore. I did that by mistake and made a new character.

tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
Joined
22 Apr 2010
Posts
94
Location
Cyprus
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:18 am
Thank you Azteck ^_^ this time I will be very careful

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:33 am
What you get when you buy the egg :



You pretty much have to scan it once.

What you get when you scan the egg :



Something like that.

tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
Joined
22 Apr 2010
Posts
94
Location
Cyprus
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:45 am
Great thank you, this very helpful ^_^

DukeDee

Rank 0
DukeDee
Joined
26 Oct 2011
Posts
1
Location
Sala Sweden
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:27 am
Bird data is obtainable in the Wilderness area from all of the bird types. Im sure there are other places but its the only one i can think of at the moment.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:10 pm
DukeDee wrote:
Bird data is obtainable in the Wilderness area from all of the bird types. Im sure there are other places but its the only one i can think of at the moment.  

Garudamon and Aquilamon in Ruined Historic?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: