N1njaface

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 9:37 am

Help a nooby out!

I am confus
Hey everyone, I'm new to the game and it looks pretty cool so far but I am lost when it comes to levelling monsters and fusin and I dont want to waste anything!

I have quite a few rares but Im playing wind and the only wind I have is the lion lord,
Question is, should I fuse all my other rares into it and level it or sell them off? what works out best?

Thanks
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 21, 2013 9:47 am

Re: Help a nooby out!

I am confus
N1njaface wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm new to the game and it looks pretty cool so far but I am lost when it comes to levelling monsters and fusin and I dont want to waste anything!

I have quite a few rares but Im playing wind and the only wind I have is the lion lord,
Question is, should I fuse all my other rares into it and level it or sell them off? what works out best?

Thanks  

It really depends on what type of team you're making. At first you might want to figure that out, and then keep that as your main type of card and then go ahead and fuse all other unneeded cards into it. Selling off can be useful if you need gold, but there are other catalayst monsters like "golden slimes" that sell for a decent amount of gold and/or questing which works out great for money making as well.