niknerwan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:12 am

my account permanently banned

hi,my previous account has been banned permanently by aeria team,when I ask why then they told me coz I buying some gold from third party without any proof,by the way what happen to my AP point (5900 AP) in my account?..do I can get it back?...if not then nevermind,actually that gold I got from in game email and I don`t know who send me name (Dawson) for like 4M of gold and it was very suprising me,I simply take those money,then my account has been permanently banned??for example,if I buy some gold the put another player character name which at level 42 and ask gold seller send money in game email for about 2M,will they get banned too??..or they don`t take the money of 2M to avoid be banned??
Advertisement

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:52 am
Bans are not discussed on the forums. If you wish to speak to the GM team about a ban, please use the Ban Appeal Form.
The GM team should get back to you within 24 hours, 72 hours at the max. However, if you do not see a response please contact a Game Sage
to forward the Ticket Number for you.

Thanks,
Request Lock.

leebrave2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:54 am
Yeh in the future i would suggest always taking a screenshot of any money trades/emails you get that have large gold amounts, making sure to have senders name etc. Then you have your proof of a fair trade going on.