Stormcougar2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:09 am

Fireball broken and No MoBs

Started a new character and took the first quest to slay crabs. Explored whole lower basin of starting area without any crabs. Switched channels repeatedly until finding the quest objective crabs. Launched fireball rank1 and miss...followed that fireball with enough to drain MP and die.

Finally got all my crabs by melee'ing them and moved on...took grass wasp mission. Thinking maybe crabs are resistant to fireballs, shot a now rank 2 fireball at a wasp *miss* same problem...I'm a sorceress without any magical firepower(hehe), a paper melee with an awesome stick.

Please help...I like my casters, till then I'll be playing my warrior. Which does seem to work.
Advertisement

nosoti2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:15 am
Feel lucky mate, ive started a a brand new char an not even one crab in sight for like 20 minutes and counting. Seems to happen to all players starting a new char from the area chat xD Hope they restore the creeps soon, cuz' is kind of a frustrating experience for ppl just starting out

cheers

sylntgrace

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:30 am
It's not just in the beginning area, I had the same problem in the area with all dead stuff near the dungeon. I think i shouldn't have complained that there were too many mobs >>;

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:46 am
try to press TAB to see "invisible" mobs...
Main question - is it local issue with textures (they are not loaded)... or on server with mob's re-spawn.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:49 am
Some people have mentioned that they cannot hit anything with skills.
I will forward this issue and hopefully we'll get a fix for it soon.