Nivello

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 11:25 am
excellent opportunity, i don't care if there's only a 1% chance of one of the better items, i'm gonna spend my money here anyways may as well get something for free for it, and i love gambling so adv wheel cards bring them on, it would be nice to see it extended beyond the 24hr period, maybe two or three days so those of us who use game cards have a chance to get out and cash in on this, but thank you as always new ideas are great and you will always have complainers that they want more for free, anything for free is a good thing
Advertisement

reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 12:01 pm
Nivello wrote:
excellent opportunity, i don't care if there's only a 1% chance of one of the better items, i'm gonna spend my money here anyways may as well get something for free for it, and i love gambling so adv wheel cards bring them on, it would be nice to see it extended beyond the 24hr period, maybe two or three days so those of us who use game cards have a chance to get out and cash in on this, but thank you as always new ideas are great and you will always have complainers that they want more for free, anything for free is a good thing  

Its a spending promo Nivello...so nothing here is free. And no one is complaining..he asked for comments and suggestions and we are putting them out there. We are happy that our thoughts will be used in future events/promos.
Digeon83...its cause i cant compete with your pocketbook Smile
No other reason...lol

digeon83

Rank 0
digeon83
PostedFeb 21, 2013 12:21 pm
oh phew, thought I had insulted you in some way :p and Im a wallet kinda guy, no pocketbooks for me :p

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:29 pm
dragonmist0 wrote:
I think a promotion like this doesn't cater to the masses. Most people won't recharge $50 worth in one day. If the recharge requirement were lower and the possible prizes were better, more people would recharge. For instance the other tiered promotions give Raging Rhino after 300 gold. Here you are asking for 500 and can get soldier packs or thunder hammers..none of which people really need. While the death knight card, adv wheel card, and red gem are decent...the amount asked is still a lot. I myself always wait for a decent promotion to recharge gold, so something like this wouldn't necessarily interest me.

This is of course in addition to the gold you get in game so it is still nice to receive something in return but looking at the possible rewards..people may not be inclined to recharge at all.

If maybe the promotion was recharge 300 gold and receive one of the following:
Death knight x1
Red gem giftx1
Raging rhino piece x1
2x MND piece

This of course ensures the spender gets something worth while (although aeria may not wish it to be that way) and therefore is more tempted to recharge.

Another alternative would be to have a promotion like this in addition to an existing tiered promotion.

The promotion in essence is an interesting new idea but if done the way as you posted many will just wait for the tiered promotions.

Just my thoughts on it. Aeria doesn't necessarily even need to have any promotion so any promotion is great.

Thanks again Mazinger.  

I agree with you, I should lower the buy in.
Thanks~

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:32 pm
digeon83 wrote:
I agree with dragonmist, recharge threshhold is a bit high on this one. I suggest using this conjuction with a tiered promo. Say, recharge 200 or 300g get one of these 5 items, recharge 500 get one of these 5 items. and the items need to be inline with each other. thunder hammers and soldier packs are not really useful so should not be in a tier with red heros/adv wheel card/red gems. could make first tier dungeon keys, boas, maybe ES gear or mnd or RR, and some other similar items, and 2nd tier could be fancier stuff like death knight, red gem, wheel cards, blood phoenix piece, etc. Either way, its nice to see a change, and we're happy to see you guys are trying Smile  

Interesting selection.

Thanks for your thought!!

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:47 pm
reddog1069 wrote:
digeon83 wrote:
I agree with dragonmist, recharge threshhold is a bit high on this one. I suggest using this conjuction with a tiered promo. Say, recharge 200 or 300g get one of these 5 items, recharge 500 get one of these 5 items. and the items need to be inline with each other. thunder hammers and soldier packs are not really useful so should not be in a tier with red heros/adv wheel card/red gems. could make first tier dungeon keys, boas, maybe ES gear or mnd or RR, and some other similar items, and 2nd tier could be fancier stuff like death knight, red gem, wheel cards, blood phoenix piece, etc. Either way, its nice to see a change, and we're happy to see you guys are trying Smile  

Agree with just about everything said here...even tho I'm not a fan of digeon83. A major Dungeon Key in a tier would def get me to recharge. The msn boxes are getting old as the chance to get a red seems so little but if instead you had tier 1 50g for 5 BOAS, tier 2 100g for random berial piece, tier 3 300g for 30 Dungeon Keys, and 500g for 10 adv wheel and random RR piece....make it non repeatable like your other baby tiers and I would say the recharges would come in fast.
P.S. maybe add 1000g tier and have shot at 1of the prizes listed in your main post minus the t3s cards.
Keep up the good work!  

Thanks for your insight.
We are trying our best.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:48 pm
Nivello wrote:

Thanks for your support.

Nivello

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 6:54 pm
reddog1069 wrote:
Nivello wrote:

Its a spending promo Nivello...so nothing here is free. And no one is complaining..he asked for comments and suggestions and we are putting them out there. We are happy that our thoughts will be used in future events/promos.
Digeon83...its cause i cant compete with your pocketbook Smile
No other reason...lol  

of course its a spending promo they got bills to, all im saying is its nice to see that coiners are recognized, this game is by far the fairest ive seen between coiners and non coiners also makes it one of the funest because your pocketbook doesnt matter as much, though i see your point lesser prizes for lesser recharges makes alot of sense as well, its still free to me cause im spending and getting nothing so gimmie gimmie gimmie Smile

bitofool

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 7:00 pm

missing rewards

hello im missing tier rewards.
i topped up 500 gold. on the 20th please check this.
and if i missed out on a hour here or there from all promotions dont expect any more from me.
just finished up with a game company that rips its payers.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Re: missing rewards

bitofool wrote:
hello im missing tier rewards.
i topped up 500 gold. on the 20th please check this.
and if i missed out on a hour here or there from all promotions dont expect any more from me.
just finished up with a game company that rips its payers.  

Hi,

We are working on the paid out.
No worries, you will receive your prize very soon.

Thanks,
Mazinger