Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 20, 2013 11:08 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Mazinger on Feb 22, 2013 3:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Paid Out] Mysterious Box-Death Knight

For All SERVERS

Hi, this is a brand new style of promotion!! We hope this will make your experience more enjoyable. If you like this style of promotion, we will run it again in the future. Feel free to provide me with your suggestions and please leave comment below.

STARTS: Wednesday, February 20th 9:01PM (PST)
ENDS: Thursday, February 21st 8:59PM (PST)

Click HERE to see what time it is in PST!
Need help purchasing Gold? Click here!
Get AP here!

For every 500 gold purchased, you will RECEIVE ONE of the following:
  • ADV wheelx10
  • Red Gem giftx1
  • Thunder HammerX30
  • Chaos Hero Card -- Death Knight x1
  • Soldier Pack 1+1 x 5

Note: Percentage of payout for each item is different. We will stand by the drawing result.

For every 500 Golds you purchased, you will receive one of the prizes listed above!

• Repeatable!
  • Drawings are random!
  • Rewards are not transferable between accounts.
  • Please allow 5-7 business days for your rewards to be sent to you!
Advertisement

Animas12

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 11:34 pm
enough gamble with the wheel already.. yet alone another one chance of the following item is bad, lol count me out

NZBonecrusha

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 11:47 pm
So what's the percentage payout?? 96% soldier pack & 1% for each of the rest??

500G for a tiny chance of winning one of the better items??.

Why not just put those prizes on the wheel & let people spin 10x....

I'll pass but good to see you're throwing some ideas out there, keep 'em coming Smile

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 20, 2013 11:48 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Mazinger on Feb 21, 2013 12:23 am. Edited 1 time in total
Animas12 wrote:
enough gamble with the wheel already.. yet alone another one chance of the following item is bad, lol count me out  

fair enough~ thanks for your honesty

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 20, 2013 11:53 pm
NZBonecrusha wrote:
So what's the percentage payout?? 96% soldier pack & 1% for each of the rest??

500G for a tiny chance of winning one of the better items??.

Why not just put those prizes on the wheel & let people spin 10x....

I'll pass but good to see you're throwing some ideas out there, keep 'em coming Smile  

Yeah, the prizes are a bit odd this time, since we are testing this promotion.

However, we can do a pick your own table kind of game in the future, and we can afford to run this run often very often given that this type of promotion is easy to build and easy to pay out. That is the upside.

Thanks for your input.

Animas12

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:03 am
be great to have a promo where u can hand pick your choice of item from pass events like xmas event item or cupid event in tiers or tiers of gear sets

dragonmist0

Rank 0
dragonmist0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:00 am
I think a promotion like this doesn't cater to the masses. Most people won't recharge $50 worth in one day. If the recharge requirement were lower and the possible prizes were better, more people would recharge. For instance the other tiered promotions give Raging Rhino after 300 gold. Here you are asking for 500 and can get soldier packs or thunder hammers..none of which people really need. While the death knight card, adv wheel card, and red gem are decent...the amount asked is still a lot. I myself always wait for a decent promotion to recharge gold, so something like this wouldn't necessarily interest me.

This is of course in addition to the gold you get in game so it is still nice to receive something in return but looking at the possible rewards..people may not be inclined to recharge at all.

If maybe the promotion was recharge 300 gold and receive one of the following:
Death knight x1
Red gem giftx1
Raging rhino piece x1
2x MND piece

This of course ensures the spender gets something worth while (although aeria may not wish it to be that way) and therefore is more tempted to recharge.

Another alternative would be to have a promotion like this in addition to an existing tiered promotion.

The promotion in essence is an interesting new idea but if done the way as you posted many will just wait for the tiered promotions.

Just my thoughts on it. Aeria doesn't necessarily even need to have any promotion so any promotion is great.

Thanks again Mazinger.

digeon83

Rank 0
digeon83
PostedFeb 21, 2013 7:25 am
I agree with dragonmist, recharge threshhold is a bit high on this one. I suggest using this conjuction with a tiered promo. Say, recharge 200 or 300g get one of these 5 items, recharge 500 get one of these 5 items. and the items need to be inline with each other. thunder hammers and soldier packs are not really useful so should not be in a tier with red heros/adv wheel card/red gems. could make first tier dungeon keys, boas, maybe ES gear or mnd or RR, and some other similar items, and 2nd tier could be fancier stuff like death knight, red gem, wheel cards, blood phoenix piece, etc. Either way, its nice to see a change, and we're happy to see you guys are trying Smile

reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 10:12 am
digeon83 wrote:
I agree with dragonmist, recharge threshhold is a bit high on this one. I suggest using this conjuction with a tiered promo. Say, recharge 200 or 300g get one of these 5 items, recharge 500 get one of these 5 items. and the items need to be inline with each other. thunder hammers and soldier packs are not really useful so should not be in a tier with red heros/adv wheel card/red gems. could make first tier dungeon keys, boas, maybe ES gear or mnd or RR, and some other similar items, and 2nd tier could be fancier stuff like death knight, red gem, wheel cards, blood phoenix piece, etc. Either way, its nice to see a change, and we're happy to see you guys are trying Smile  

Agree with just about everything said here...even tho I'm not a fan of digeon83. A major Dungeon Key in a tier would def get me to recharge. The msn boxes are getting old as the chance to get a red seems so little but if instead you had tier 1 50g for 5 BOAS, tier 2 100g for random berial piece, tier 3 300g for 30 Dungeon Keys, and 500g for 10 adv wheel and random RR piece....make it non repeatable like your other baby tiers and I would say the recharges would come in fast.
P.S. maybe add 1000g tier and have shot at 1of the prizes listed in your main post minus the t3s cards.
Keep up the good work!

digeon83

Rank 0
digeon83
PostedFeb 21, 2013 11:05 am
not a fan?? what I do?