AriaSaitcho
PostedFeb 21, 2013 5:04 pm
I agree, plus, last i looked; every blue item was gone from auction house. >.<

Advertisement

OrionX_

Rank 1
OrionX_
PostedFeb 22, 2013 9:15 am
Reforge also seems to be useless if you are looking for good stats. All it does is change the word "Enhanced" to "Sacred" to "Agile", meaning the core stats remain the same. You'll never obtain a weapon with Crit-rate and Crit-damage at the same time because those don't drop in dungeons.

I'd rather sell my equipments for money with which can buy Orange and Gold equipments, than waste them on Crystals which don't do anything good for my stats. The money invested in the Arcane Box project could have been better spend on actually improving the game imo.

othythegreit

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 10:29 am
OrionX_ wrote:
Reforge also seems to be useless if you are looking for good stats. All it does is change the word "Enhanced" to "Sacred" to "Agile", meaning the core stats remain the same. You'll never obtain a weapon with Crit-rate and Crit-damage at the same time because those don't drop in dungeons.

I'd rather sell my equipments for money with which can buy Orange and Gold equipments, than waste them on Crystals which don't do anything good for my stats. The money invested in the Arcane Box project could have been better spend on actually improving the game imo.  

Yeah, I don't particularly care for "reforge" either. One thing to keep in mind though is that Aeria isn't the devs for the game; Aeria is just the US host for it. They get to offer input but I don't think they have a magical amount of influence as to what is being developed for EE and what isn't.

I think the whole idea behind reforge is for when you get that purple drop and its stats are completely useless to you, it lets you change them. Other than that, I don't see much of a purpose.

bryle.antigua

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Re: Arcane Box's Guide

AriaSaitcho wrote:
raedrin wrote:
Spyra wrote:

• Hydrogen Scroll = +5%
  • Deuterium Scroll = +25%
  • Tritium Scroll = +50%
  • Alpakium Scroll = +75%

Where can we get these scrolls from? Surprised  

I'd guess the item mall, but they haven't been released yet... lol nice.  

so without the scrolls you cant do any costume swap?

raedrin

Rank 3
raedrin
PostedFeb 23, 2013 3:11 pm
You can, but it's a low chance of success.

AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 5:45 am

I love the idea but we need more room!

This new system looks great BUT inventory is So limited as it is and now there are new ideas and items. Are they planning to allow more slots for the bank and personal inventory to accommodate all the new items you need to access to make all these new ideas? I have my bank filled with 20 slot bags and my personal inventory also is filled with crafting items. I don't have any more room and now we have MORE crafting items we need to acquire?????? Come on management the ideas are GREAT and it sounds like a challenge and fun to be able to do all this but as I stated previously I am out of room and I truly believe I am not the only one. WE need more room!! either make new bags that will hold more or increase the amount of slots to accommodate more of the already existing 20 slot bags PLEASE!!!!?????????!!!!????

AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 5:48 am
AriaSaitcho wrote:
I agree, plus, last i looked; every blue item was gone from auction house. >.<  

Do a few dungeons and you will have all the blue items that you will ever need and then some. It doesn't say you can't use items that cannot be traded to make what you want/need Smile

46neko

Rank 0
46neko
PostedFeb 24, 2013 11:11 pm
Me myself, i love the arcane box ^^, got a Mysterious Ronin Threads prime xD out of 5 alphas i never used, with only 10% ( must be my gambling luck but idk) (O - O) but srsly, realize those scrolls soon,i got addicted to use arcane box, and well o-o; yeah, noww unbind blues in ah xD are gone all the time but, i love the fact we can reforge purple ones now.<3 P.D:Realize them soon ._. please

Synphie

Rank 0
Synphie
PostedFeb 24, 2013 11:40 pm
Plus the fact that we have to over come that low low low low LOW success rate.

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:37 am
46neko wrote:
Me myself, i love the arcane box ^^, got a Mysterious Ronin Threads prime xD out of 5 alphas i never used, with only 10% ( must be my gambling luck but idk) (O - O) but srsly, realize those scrolls soon,i got addicted to use arcane box, and well o-o; yeah, noww unbind blues in ah xD are gone all the time but, i love the fact we can reforge purple ones now.<3 P.D:Realize them soon ._. please  

Holy crap, 10% . . .