• Tritium Scroll = +50%
  • Alpakium Scroll = +75%

Where can we get these scrolls from? Surprised

Advertisement

Synphie

Rank 0
Synphie
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:42 am
Nice it's really similar to Item Salvage system (like GF's)

Ethismos

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 6:41 am
Make disassembling more than one item at a time available asap and allow us to disable those box tips that pop up every single time..

OrionX_

Rank 1
OrionX_
PostedFeb 21, 2013 7:17 am
So instead of hunting endless bosses in search of that one Blue mace with my desired healing stats, I can use the useless maces with Melee stats and make my desired mace?

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedFeb 21, 2013 10:31 am
OrionX_ wrote:
So instead of hunting endless bosses in search of that one Blue mace with my desired healing stats, I can use the useless maces with Melee stats and make my desired mace?  

Better yet, make a purple mace out of 5 'useless' blue maces.

This is what I understood.

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedFeb 21, 2013 12:42 pm
OrionX_ wrote:

no, you can't make 5 white or green maces into a blue mace. but you can take that "useless" blue mace and reforge it into (hopefully) something useful. or you can continue to hunt endless bosses until you have 5 blue maces and make 1 purple mace.

you can take 5 white costume items (of the same type) and make one green costume item though and 5 green costume items and make 1 blue costume item though.

Sad useless quest rewards are not salvageable; thus still useless. Sad Evil or Very Mad

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedFeb 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Re: Arcane Box's Guide

raedrin wrote:
Spyra wrote:

• Hydrogen Scroll = +5%
  • Deuterium Scroll = +25%
  • Tritium Scroll = +50%
  • Alpakium Scroll = +75%

Where can we get these scrolls from? Surprised  

I'd guess the item mall, but they haven't been released yet... lol nice.

MissRemedy

Rank 1
MissRemedy
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Lovely

I very much like the new system especialy the costume feature :3 but if i may say this and I hope a GM or a GS can take a look at it Surprised i think it well really help if there is a way that we can make a gear button you put all the gear /set/weapens/accessoires/trophys/ then save it and when you change class you just have to click on it to automaticly get equiped with that set it well very much make it easier for players to use multiple class's , I my self get really lazy to change gears from a class to class :/ since i play alot of different class's togther Very Happy thanks for the new feature very creative and awesome hope to see more soon <3 EE <3

OrionX_

Rank 1
OrionX_
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:37 pm
AriaSaitcho wrote:
OrionX_ wrote:

no, you can't make 5 white or green maces into a blue mace. but you can take that "useless" blue mace and reforge it into (hopefully) something useful. or you can continue to hunt endless bosses until you have 5 blue maces and make 1 purple mace.

Then they should add it. What's the point in going through all this trouble to invent a system, which can only be used to produce purple weapons? You'll still need to go through hours of killing before you'll finally have the required blue items, which I find more of use then low durability purple ones that break 1/3rd through a dungeon.

The guide clearly states "it required great efforts to acquire one piece of high quality Blue and Purple Equipment! With this feature, players can fuse low quality equipment to get high quality equipment, without the need to go out hunting and killing monsters! ". Nothing is mentioned that you can't add Alpha weapons and you still need to put as much effort in killing to find a blue item, as you had to do yesterday. Alpha weapons should be fuse-able too or else the entire arcane box makes no sense. Gold items are even easier to obtain....

1kbsouth

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Arcane love oh yea

Thx for the new add on to game hope to master this sexy thang ASAP hope to become a world renowned user of arcane box

A 2013 must use of eden ethernel. /Immortal/

Posted By Aeria Mobile