Arcane Box's Guide
The new Arcane Box system help breath new live for current equipment and costumes. To get the most of out this, we have crafted up a very detail guide to cover some on of the most important aspects this system has to offer. At first glance, this cool new feature will look intimidating but it's actually really easy after you try it out a few time. Within the Arcane Box, there are "5" features, each with its unique function and purpose.
- Fuse & Transform
- Costume Swap
- **Coming Soon**
As you can see, only "4" features are available today, but keep an eye out for the fifth feature, because it's coming very soon!
To open up the Arcane Box, click on the following icon in your mini-map.
To help organize this guide better, I have break each feature down and will go in depth on what you can get out of this new system
First, let me introduce to you the "Disassemble" feature. Most of the time, the Arcane Box requires special sands to operate and these materials come from this feature.
Players can disassemble unwanted equipment to acquire these sands.
- Click on this icon to open up the disassemble feature.
- Not all items can be broken apart, so this window will let you know what type of weapons/equipment you can use, and the number of sands you will get under the "Finish Item" column.
- Only one equipment can be used each time.
- This will tell you the outcome once the item is broken apart.
- Disassemble it's always 100% success rate, so you'll always get sands when you disassemble every time.
- While the total number of sands remain the same, the outcomes are always random to how many Coral or Amber Sands you will get. For example, this range weapon, once disassembled will issued a total of eight sands (5 x Coral & 3 Amber). However, it's possible to get (1 x Coral & 7 Amber) or vise-verse. The possible result is all generated randomly by the system.
That's about it for this feature. Lets move on! =)
Fuse & Transform
Originally, it required great efforts to acquire one piece of high quality Blue and Purple Equipment! With this feature, players can fuse low quality equipment to get high quality equipment, without the need to go out hunting and killing monsters!
- To start, click on the "Fuse & Transform" icon.
- This window will tell you all the possible equipment and outcome you can get.
- To fuse the equipment together, you will need Five pieces of the "same type" and "same level range" equipment.
- Additionally, you will need to have enough Coral Crystal Sands to use this feature.
- This window will show you the success rate probability. For each failed fused, the total number of Coral Crystal Sands required will disappear but the Five equipment will remain. You cannot fuse without the require number of Coral Crystal Sands.
- This will show you the outcome if your fuse is successful. The Five original equipment will disappears once the fusion is successful.
As a quick summary of this Fuse & Transform feature, let me provide you with an example.
Five pieces of “7１-75 Levels” blue quality “1H Weapon” type equipment + 8 Coral Crystal Sands will fuse one piece 7１-75 Levels Purple 1H Weapon.
This is cool or what!?
Does it bothered you that the attributes you got from monster dropped has no use for you? Well, worry no more! This Reforge let you reforge your equipment over and over again, until you get the attributes you longed desired.
- Click on the "Reforge" icon to get started.
- This window tells you what equipment can be reforged
- Why are there 2 x 14's? Spyra is such a noob!
- To reforge this weapon, a total of 9 x Amber Crystal Sands is require.
- Spyra totally failed on this screenshot! As you can see, the percentage is 0% because the Amber Crystal Sands wasn't added yet. Once you have enough sands, you can now use the feature. (One War Stone is required for Purple Equipment)
- As you can see, the finishing result have given this weapon a totally new attributes! Not the one you want? Well, you can keep going as long as you have enough sands. If the reforge fail, you will only lose the sands. The weapon will not disappear.
Are you excited yet? Only one more feature to go! I have to say this is an interesting one.
Costume Swap is the most attractive new mechanism of the Arcane Box that provides new channel for players to obtain vanity accessories. Players can use multiple white accessories to fuse into a piece of green accessory or multiple green accessories for a piece of blue accessory. Ultimately with this new mechanism, players are able to exchange their old costumes for new and possibly costumes that haven't been released before!
- Click on the "Costume Swap" icon to get started.
- This window will tell you all the costumes you can use.
- To beginning any fusion, a total of Five costume of the "same type" and "same quality" must be use. A costume can be repeated, as long as it's the same type and quality. For Example: 5 x White & One Hand Costume Weapon.
- This will tell you the success probability.
- You have the option to use additional energy scroll to increase your chance of success. Each scrolls will provide the following increase boost percentage.
- Hydrogen Scroll = +5%
- Deuterium Scroll = +25%
- Tritium Scroll = +50%
- Alpakium Scroll = +75%
- If the fusion is successful, the outcome will be the same type of weapon but one grade higher and the kind of costume is random. For example:
If you use 5 x White, you will get 1 x random Alpha
If you use 5 x Alpha
, you will get 1 x random Prime
- In this example, you see that an Alpakium Scroll is used, and have boost the percentage to 100%! (25% + 75%)
- The fusion was a success and the result is a Vile Helix! Even though a white Vile Helix isn't used, you can still have a chance to obtain the alpha
version! All finished result is generated randomly by the system.
Note: It's very important to know that the Costume Swap feature is a one-time-action feature. This mean once fused, all the Five costumes and scroll (if used) will disappear regardless if you succeed or not.[/u]