deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:00 pm

DropKick needs a signature.+Formal Introduction.

*Now paid out*
Since Leo took the spot light when DropKick and him were introduced to the DKO Team. I think DropKick needs his moment of shine. So let me be the one to do that very thing..

DropKick was born in the shadows. His parents are Noob Saibot and Chuck Norris. With parents like those you can expect that DropKick had a name to live up to.Swinging through vines with chopsticks wasn't enough,eating live lizards was just the tip of the iceberg. After accomplishing the impossible DropKick decided that it is time to Ban Hammer trolls with his perfected DropKick and making sure players are getting the best gaming experience that he can provide. At the end of the day when all goes well he looks at his dog and says "Tomorrow will be better!". But now that he has joined the DKO Team he must step up his game 10x better than before. And I think he is able to do that. So please give a warm welcome to the one and only GMDropKick Smile

What does DropKick need?
This ninja like warrior needs a signature something that makes him stand out! So he is calling all the Dragon Knights to come and help him out! He is calling anyone with anysize to give him a rocking signature. Think you can handle it..........?

Prizes!
The Grand Prize winner will get the following:

• 2.1 Powerstone
  • Magic/Physical Crit Runes

The Runners up will EACH get the following:

• 1-Day 40% Mount (Dreadsteed)
  • 1.1 Powerstone

Time Frame

This event will run from 2-20-13~3-1-13. Entries after the first of March will not be accepted!
Rules.

• Signature must meet forum rules.(700x200/120kb)
    If we find your entry to exceed that than it will be disqualified.
  • Signature must be appropriate
  • Signature must be epic Wink
  • May submit more than 1 entry. But please edit the post!

What DropKick Likes!!
    When making a signature think about adding the following things as DropKick does like them.
    *Celtic
    *Spacejam
    *Woody Harrelson
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:09 pm
*Reserved*
I'll work on it as I have to re-do all of my sigs anyways Wink

GMDropkick

GameMaster: USA
GMDropkick
PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:22 pm
Awesome!

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedFeb 21, 2013 9:28 am
The Topic was moved from General Discussion to Official Events to I cannot edit my first post.
I'll just throw the Sigs in here:

[quote=deatheater59]
What DropKick Likes!!
When making a signature think about adding the following things as DropKick does like them.
*Celtic
*Spacejam
*Woody Harrelson [/quote]
Wasn't sure if you meant Celtic as the Sports Club or the folk, because I used the Sports Club as a theme ._.

In case Dropkick doesn't like the first Sig, here is another one (Space background and the Font should remind of Space Jam kinda).

Last but not least, our Phoenix deserves a new signature too Wink

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:52 pm
filipvarga wrote:
The Topic was moved from General Discussion to Official Events to I cannot edit my first post.

[quote=deatheater59]
What DropKick Likes!!
*Celtic
*Spacejam
*Woody Harrelson  

Wasn't sure if you meant Celtic as the Sports Club or the folk, because I used the Sports Club as a theme ._.

In case Dropkick doesn't like the first Sig, here is another one (Space background and the Font should remind of Space Jam kinda).

[/quote]
If your trying to get the bribe me it won't work no matter how amazing that siggy is Smile

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedFeb 22, 2013 5:33 pm
OH MY LORD. That top siggie is ftw @Flip. Could you do the same thing for me, but as Newcastle United? Surprised

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedFeb 23, 2013 3:35 pm
Sure Wink
It should be done by tommorow.

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedFeb 23, 2013 4:26 pm
filipvarga wrote:

[quote=deatheater59]
What DropKick Likes!!
*Celtic
*Spacejam
*Woody Harrelson  

[/quote]lol some1 took is serious.. actually i rly like phoenix's siggy,the one with celtic has 1 problem.. (Celtic..)

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedFeb 23, 2013 5:02 pm
Pushed myself to finish it tonight, so here it is:

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedFeb 23, 2013 5:06 pm
filipvarga wrote:
Pushed myself to finish it tonight, so here it is:

newcastle sux codux knows that too and he's mad..
even celtic better... Right dropkick?

cerltic has biram Kial (israeli XD)