agraeus

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Having some issues with shaiya.

This is the second time this has happened to me When i open up the client, and run the updater. it goes as normal, then when i click play.... nothing happens. The game never opens... absolutely nothing happens, I had to re download the game once before to fix this problem.. but if i had to re download shaiya everyday just so i can play... then there is no point in playing. Could someone please give me a fix for this problem... or at least tell me there is no fix so i can find a new game to play....
Advertisement

BlueDogGravy

GameSage: Shaiya
BlueDogGravy
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:06 am
It sounds to me like your anti virus is disabling a file needed to run after you install it. I would try adding an exception to the AGE folder on the C:\ root directory or just disable AV.

Furaiz

Rank 0
Furaiz
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:11 am
BlueDogGravy wrote:
It sounds to me like your anti virus is disabling a file needed to run after you install it. I would try adding an exception to the AGE folder on the C:\ root directory or just disable AV.  

It will quarantine the game.exe file and it will disappear from the game folder if the AV has done that, set up an exception for it.