RAiiKUluxio

Rank 0
RAiiKUluxio
PostedFeb 20, 2013 11:34 am

Account Already Exists on my New Android. -New Player-

I just got a new phone and when I downloaded Monster Paradise it went straight into an already active account that is level 22 already has stat points it seems like not to mention the avatar is a girl... I sent them a message through their "Contact Us" page so hopefully they'll resolve the issue soon. : ( Thanks for listening! I'm new btw, hope this game is as fun as it looks. The name's Raiiku but you can call me Rai or Lux. : )
Advertisement

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedFeb 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: Account Already Exists on my New Android. -New Player-

RAiiKUluxio wrote:
I just got a new phone and when I downloaded Monster Paradise it went straight into an already active account that is level 22 already has stat points it seems like not to mention the avatar is a girl... I sent them a message through their "Contact Us" page so hopefully they'll resolve the issue soon. : ( Thanks for listening! I'm new btw, hope this game is as fun as it looks. The name's Raiiku but you can call me Rai or Lux. : )  

I hope your ticket was looked at. Remember it may take 24-48 hours for a response. If you don't get anything in that time from when you posted, you can poke a GS. Smile

I wonder if your phone is New as in completely new or if you got it as a hand-me-down.