Stormmyboy

Rank 0
Stormmyboy
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:29 am

Forgetting password issues

Its not actually me that has the problem its my friend who messed up but since shes not that great with computers and internet Im asking on her behalf here. What she did was to set a password on her main character, and then forgot all about it. Infact she suspected she got hacked and someone put a password on it but that seems rather unlikley to me, knowing her I find it more likley that she spontanously put a pass to protect her main char from curious siblings one morning when half-awake and then dont recall doing so. So what im wondering is if there is any way aeria could simply remove that password, since she has access to the account and I assume the email associated to it and all. So there not really any way to doubt that its her account and her characters. So, is there any hope for her to get her main back?

Advertisement

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedFeb 20, 2013 3:58 am
All she can do is send in a RT and request a reset on the character password.

Stormmyboy

Rank 0
Stormmyboy
PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:51 am
I will have her do that but is it likley it will work? I never quite got the point with putting seperate passwords on specific characters, what was the point with that? If someone got their hands on your account and steals it then that will make no difference.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 20, 2013 6:20 am
It will most definitely work.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii