Author Message

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
1125
Location
United States
PostedFeb 20, 2013 12:02 am

Beyoond funnnnnnnnnny

Advertisement

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
1125
Location
United States
PostedFeb 20, 2013 12:04 am

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
BrntFrydRyce
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
1145
Location
Manila Philippines
PostedFeb 20, 2013 12:08 am
Thatshtkray wrote:


WOWOWOWOWOW..... and belive it or not, I already saw the first vid a while ago.. hehe

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5236
Location
las vegas United States
PostedFeb 20, 2013 1:27 am
Thatshtkray wrote:


wow man why.... omg

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
1125
Location
United States
PostedFeb 20, 2013 1:40 am
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
Thatshtkray wrote:


WOWOWOWOWOW..... and belive it or not, I already saw the first vid a while ago.. hehe  

Lol. And yah my partner said that video old. It's still funny though

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
1125
Location
United States
PostedFeb 20, 2013 1:41 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Thatshtkray wrote:


wow man why.... omg  

Gotta share the love for this new trend man Very Happy

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5236
Location
las vegas United States
PostedFeb 20, 2013 1:42 am
Thatshtkray wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Thatshtkray wrote:


wow man why.... omg  

Gotta share the love for this new trend man Very Happy  


r u trying to kill me? Crying or Very sad

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
1125
Location
United States
PostedFeb 20, 2013 1:45 am
Not ya necessarily. Just the fake Harlem shake lovers ;D

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
BrntFrydRyce
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
1145
Location
Manila Philippines
PostedFeb 20, 2013 1:53 am
Thatshtkray wrote:
Not ya necessarily. Just the fake Harlem shake lovers ;D  


I was scared, but shocked at the same time, so my eyes just froze on the screen. Involuntarily

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5236
Location
las vegas United States
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:27 am
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
Thatshtkray wrote:
Not ya necessarily. Just the fake Harlem shake lovers ;D  


I was scared, but shocked at the same time, so my eyes just froze on the screen. Involuntarily  


i almost had a heart attack

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: