zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:12 am
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
i_is_best wrote:
What about the limit of 5 summons per day in MP dungeons?
or the nerfing of wings from 2% to 1% stats we have all paid $20USD for  

This I would have to find out from the develop.

the nerfing of wings from 2% to 1% stats we have all paid $20USD?
Like i stated before, I am in talks with the developer about this issue.
Stay tune, I am pretty positive that they will adjust the issue.  

the 1% stat is just a bug and doesn't really affect your stats i.e. you still get the 2% bonus even if it says 1%. this was on another forum that i frequent regularly.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>
Advertisement

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:18 am
zthen wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
i_is_best wrote:
or the nerfing of wings from 2% to 1% stats we have all paid $20USD for  

This I would have to find out from the develop.

the nerfing of wings from 2% to 1% stats we have all paid $20USD?
Like i stated before, I am in talks with the developer about this issue.
Stay tune, I am pretty positive that they will adjust the issue.  

the 1% stat is just a bug and doesn't really affect your stats i.e. you still get the 2% bonus even if it says 1%. this was on another forum that i frequent regularly.  

Thanks for verifying.
So, don't worry about this issue, if our version does appear to have the same problem, Aeria Browser will try our best to straighten out the issue.

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:00 am
will the little wings be able to get upgraded with the new clothing system?

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

januuuuu

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:42 am

Re: unfair

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
januuuuu wrote:
timings of bg is 13 to 22....its unfair....again the evnts are in the favour of non asians...........

u want asians to stop playing this game?

u guys put all events that time only....why not from 1:00game time? 1 to 11 there is nothing for the asians to do...

and why over lap BG and all other events? plz let asians also njoy the game rather then forcing them to play game at the time which is almost impossible to play

13 to 22 is like 2 30 am to 11 30 am....is it fair ??? just ans this quetion  

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try to ask the developer to reconsider the schedule.  

yaa plz ask the developers...im in aguild full of asians and europeans and we all unabel to play that time and it is hurting a lot...plz put 4 to 5 bg at our times

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedFeb 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
januuuuu wrote:
timings of bg is 13 to 22....its unfair....again the evnts are in the favour of non asians...........

u guys put all events that time only....why not from 1:00game time? 1 to 11 there is nothing for the asians to do...

and why over lap BG and all other events? plz let asians also njoy the game rather then forcing them to play game at the time which is almost impossible to play

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try to ask the developer to reconsider the schedule.  

Just a suggestion - but maybe the battlegrounds being every other hour instead of every hour and starting the hour after reset, means they would span 20 hours total and would ensure that there is a couple open at a reasonable time for all time zones.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 4:11 pm
Since the BG are now hourly why not make then every hour 24 hours a day seven days a week. Seems silly to limit it. There have to be enough partners and wartune servers to support this.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 24, 2013 7:45 pm

januuuuu wrote:

Let me work with the developer to see if we can add an additional hour to the bg.

suthirbalan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:05 am

Timing for Divine alter

Timing
What will be the timing for the divine alter ...... if it is yet to be decided pls consider the timings of those belonging to IST(Indian Standard Time) because all the events are based on PST,, even though we want to participate we cant because its during the night time here that the game has all exiting events ................ pls for this event consider our time too.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:31 am

Re: Timing for Divine alter

Timing
suthirbalan wrote:
What will be the timing for the divine alter ...... if it is yet to be decided pls consider the timings of those belonging to IST(Indian Standard Time) because all the events are based on PST,, even though we want to participate we cant because its during the night time here that the game has all exiting events ................ pls for this event consider our time too.  

just like guild tree, the time of divine altar is selected by your guild master

tej5jtk

Rank 0
tej5jtk
PostedFeb 25, 2013 5:30 am
new troops-warlock n temper will come or not in this patch....make me clear