The Divine Altar will open to all guild members to stand together against invaders. You will obtain special rewards by killing the invaders in the allotted time.
This system will be available only after your guild is up to Level 5, members can enter the interface by clicking Divine Altar icon in the guild interface.
The entry of Divine Altar is under the control of guild masters. As a guild master, you can unlock this system to open the access for your members.
All guild members will not be able to enter the altar before the master unlock it. Only one chance for masters to unlock Divine Altar.
1. There are two types of modes of summoning,
the hero summon function will be much better than summon function because of its richer drops and other retrievable items.
2. After successfully summoning Divines, all guild members will receive a prompt message box with icons, telling you the open of Divine Altar.
You can click the icon to enter directly or enter through entry in guild interface.
3. After successfully summoning Divines, A countdown which will display on top of the interface displaying 1 minute before the event begin.
You will discover a group of intruders from two exits of the map who are moving towards the Divine Altar.
5. There will be 1-4 special monsters that will appear.
They will have enhanced power and faster speed. They will always fight in front and the drops will be superior of cause.
6. Players will appeared beside the node of Divine Altar on the center of map.
There will be an origin HP of 100 points which will will be removed when the monster enter into the attack regions and disappeared. When the HP down to 0, the event will ended in advance, all members exit the Altar.
7. Only solo battles are allowed in Divine Altar.
The encounter with general monsters will automatically triggered fighting, while you will have chance to choose whether to challenge a special monsters by clicking icons on the prompt window. 1 min will be cost for every cooldown if players be kicked out by the monsters during the fight.
8. The Monsters will appear in waves every 5 minutes, even if the last group haven’t been killed completely.
The power of these monsters will increase every time.
9. Every time you kill a monster successfully , you will get points which will be displayed in the ranking on the right side of the interface.
When the accumulative points of guild members reach a specific amount, all members will receive a boost buff whose effect will be replaced by a new one. All buff effect will be reset to 0 after the event.
All members will be forced to leave the altar after the event, those left altar before before the finish time will be not able to redeem involvement rewards but will be able to redeem rewards according to his or her ranking.
1. Immediate reward:
Players will have chance to received considerable EXP, soul crystals, Shadow Crystal, supplementary of Mounts and Skeleton Keys, all these rewards will enter directly into your inventory.
2. Involvement rewards:
All guild members will received a general bonus pack which will be send by system mail after alter event,
3. Ranking reward:
After the altar event, players whose damage reach top three will receive extra bonus packs accordingly.