sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 20, 2013 8:10 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
My post was removed DX

I've been a baaaad boy  

What are you gonna do when they come for you? Bad boys bad boys.

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 20, 2013 9:17 am

^

The number of ***** Aeria gives.

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedFeb 20, 2013 9:36 am
I've submitted the writing to turnitin

This is why I don't play DWO

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedFeb 20, 2013 9:53 am
I recently had the fortunate experience of being enlightened (or educated) as to what evil Aeria is currently conspiring to unleash upon the world. I would now like to share that experience with you. To get immediately to the point, he who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. Of course, people like Aeria who do in fact perpetrate evil set our national thermostat to its maximum degree of wowserism. Only the assembled and concentrated might of a national passion rearing up in its strength can cross-examine Aeria's pretentious ultimata. That said, let me continue. I want to rub Aeria's nose in its own hypocrisy, but I can't do that alone. So do me a favor and do something about the continuing—make that the escalating—effort on its part to spread lies, propaganda, and misinformation. That'll show Aeria that its bloody-minded form of interdenominationalism is like a forest fire. Once it is started, none can set bounds to the resulting conflagration. The only option is to pave the way for people of every ***, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. While doing so won't put a stop to interdenominationalism, it will demonstrate decisively that I, not being one of the many flippant, contentious mooncalves of this world, have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that it seems clear that Aeria favors a mendacious "Code of Conduct" that serves no purpose other than to galvanize a bitter hysteria, a large-scale version of the illaudable mentality that can form the association in the public's mind between any gibes Aeria disagrees with and the ideas of hate and violence and illegality. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that in a recent tell-all, a former member of Aeria's polity writes that "it's amazing that filthy, pushy demagogues like Aeria still exist in this day and age". Those are some pretty harsh words even when one considers that there is truly a gloomy dimension to Aeria's allegations. Or, if "gloomy" is too narrow of a term, perhaps you'd prefer "sleazy". In any case, I don't care what others say about Aeria. It's still unenlightened, superstitious, and it intends to operate on a criminal—as opposed to a civil disobedience—basis.

Aeria will not be punished for its anger. Aeria will be punished by its anger. There's also the possibility that it may be punished for causing spleeny subversion to gather momentum on college campuses, but Aeria is terrified that there might be an absolute reality outside itself, a reality that is what it is, regardless of its wishes, theories, hopes, daydreams, or decrees.

Aeria likes to parlay personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire. Such activity can flourish only in the dark, however. If you drag it into the open, Aeria and its understrappers will run for cover like cockroaches in a dirty kitchen when the light is turned on suddenly during the night. That's why we must call your attention to the problem of dimwitted defalcators. Aeria's helpmeets have been seen preying on people's emotions of fear, envy, and resentment. Aeria claimed it would take responsibility for this dishonest behavior, but in fact it did nothing to fix matters or punish the culprits. This proves that even when Aeria isn't lying, it's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable it to sound the standard "they're out to get us" call and rally its lickspittles to stretch credulity beyond the breaking point.

On a completely different tack, Aeria wants to prevent us from breaking the mold and straying from the path of conventional wisdom. If it manages to do that, it'll have plenty of time to focus on its core mission: playing on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures. You might have heard the story that Aeria once agreed to help us protect the interests of the general public against the greed and unreason of insufferable passéists. No one has located the document in which Aeria said that. No one has identified when or where Aeria said that. That's because it never said it. As you might have suspected, we must put an end to malodorous, unambitious antidisestablishmentarianism. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to straighten out our thinking and change the path we're on.

I frequently talk about how when one succeeds in eking out a kernel of content from Aeria's linguistic games and complex exegeses, it usually turns out to be either banal or blatantly false. I would drop the subject except that if it manages to bring widespread death and degradation to millions of human beings across the face of the Earth, our nation will not endure as a civilization, as a geopolitical entity, or even as a society. Rather, it will exist only as a prison, a prison in which volage-brained Luddites convince others that covinous ranters are the "chosen people" of scriptural prophecy. Silly and villainous, Aeria's animadversions resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that Aeria's drugged-out demands leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children its enemies? Personally, I don't believe the answer has anything to do with Mohockism. Rather, I believe it involves Aeria's tendency to fix blame for social stress, economic loss, or loss of political power on a target group whose constructed guilt provides a simplistic explanation. Now there will, no doubt, be surly vocabularians out there who will ask, "So what if Aeria's yeomen fill our children's minds with logorrheic and debasing superstitions? That won't affect me." Such crippled thinking is the best example there is as to why Aeria minces to the twang of a different zither. An obvious parallel from a different context is that it thinks that it is cunctipotent. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so.

My goal is to lend a helping hand. I will not stint in my labor in this direction. When I have succeeded, the whole world will know that he who pays the piper calls the tune. With that in mind, I did a little research to find where Aeria gets its money. It turns out that it comes primarily from besotted pauteners, brazen wiseacres, and—you guessed it—lubricious, grotty rumormongers. This explains why Aeria's reportages all stem from one, simple, faulty premise, that its insults are Holy Writ.

Aeria says it's not wily, but it's definitely obscene and that's essentially the same thing. Aeria has spent untold hours trying to advertise "magical" diets and bogus weight-loss pills. During that time, did it ever once occur to it that despite its protestations and rhetoric, the facts do not support Aeria's claims? In other words, why aren't our children being warned about Aeria in school? I'll tell you what I think the answer is. I can't prove it, but if I'm correct, events soon will prove me right. I think that the justification Aeria gave for imposing theological straightjackets on scriptural interpretation was one of the most antisocial justifications I've ever heard. It was so antisocial, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: Aeria uses people and destroys lives without compunction. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realize that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about Aeria in this letter is heartless and in violation of our ********* duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that we've tolerated Aeria's ill-bred slurs long enough. It's time to lose our patience and chill our kindness. It's time to carve solutions that are neither craven nor mawkish. It's time to shout to the world that if my memory serves me correctly, I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that it is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to engulf reason and humanity within waves of blackguardism and fear. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but it's easy for it to declaim my proposals. But when is Aeria going to provide an alternative proposal of its own? To answer that question, note that history provides a number of instructive examples for us to study. For instance, it has long been the case that it's unmistakably a tragedy that Aeria's goal in life is apparently to put increased disruptive powers in the hands of crabby perjurers. Here, I use the word "tragedy" as the philosopher Whitehead used it. Whitehead stated that "the essence of dramatic tragedy is not unhappiness. It resides in the solemnity of the remorseless working of things," which I interpret as saying that if we are going to speak objectively about Aeria's intimations, we must understand that Aeria's stupid catch-phrases have caused nerdy loonies to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, creating a climate in which it will be assumed that our achievements reflect not individual worth, talent, or skill, but special consideration.

Now why all this fuss about a few small-minded dissertations? Simply put, it's because if you think about it you'll see that Aeria's socially inept writings are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, Aeria's janissaries are continuing their quiet work of advancing Aeria's real goal, which is to marginalize dissident voices. Aeria wants to get me thrown in jail. It can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but it does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that Aeria's personal attacks symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion—extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom.

Aeria shows a curious unwillingness to balkanize its birdbrained, foul-mouthed band into an etiolated and sapless agglomeration. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that Aeria's premise (that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones) is its morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Aeria uses this disguised morality to support its zingers, thereby making its argument self-refuting.

Aeria keeps telling everyone within earshot that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. I'm guessing that Aeria read that on some Web site of dubious validity. More reliable sources generally indicate that its favorite tactic is known as "deceiving with the truth". The idea behind this tactic is that Aeria wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to carry out this matter to the full extent of the law. Before you read this letter, you might have thought that superstition is no less credible than proven scientific principles. Now you know that I cannot think of any satisfactory rationale Aeria could put forward that would justify its decision to use Titoism as a more destructive form of unilateralism.

I trtally rote all dat. hurrrr.

bjw12345678

Rank 2
bjw12345678
PostedFeb 22, 2013 6:21 pm
lol wtf