Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedFeb 19, 2013 6:37 pm
ok , he keeps posting it

CJ.M

Rank 4
CJ.M
PostedFeb 19, 2013 6:38 pm
I think he took this from something else and replaced the subject's name with Aeria...

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
Wayzata wrote:
Didnt read

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
There is no way he wrote all of this xD

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

Chevelle.

Rank 1
PostedFeb 19, 2013 6:40 pm
Although I have no criticism of Aeria's writings, I have a few observations and comments to share. Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say. We have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we feed the starving, house the homeless, cure the sick, and still find wonder and awe in the sunrise and the moonlight, or is it sufficient to place a high value on honor and self-respect? I wish I had a lot more time to answer that question. Unfortunately, the following comment will have to suffice: If Aeria is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of biased, rancorous energumens from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that it'll be capable of determining that if it is victorious in its quest to denigrate and discard all of Western culture, then its crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. The struggle against predatory, parviscient leeches must be a struggle against propagandism, faddism, and particularism, or it is doomed to failure. Regardless of whether we consider Aeria a lunatic, an evil aggressor, or whatever, it should stop protesting against its weaknesses and shortcomings. Rather, Aeria should forgive itself for them and seek to strengthen itself by facing its untoward fears. Then, perhaps, it would stop shoving angst-laden yahooism down our collective throats.

I don't just want to make a point. I don't just want to contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic. I'm here to give an alternate solution, a better one. I don't just ask rhetorical questions; I have answers. That's why I'm telling you that Aeria's most progressive idea is to cause pain and injury to those who don't deserve it. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way.

As a parenthetical note, thanks to Aeria, snotty, hidebound lackwits can now freely cultivate networks of snitches and spies to ensure that any unity against Aeria can immediately be nipped in the bud. It's that simple. Who is behind the decline of our civilization? The culprit responsible is not the Illuminati, not the Insiders, not the Humanists, not even the Communists. No, the decline of our civilization is attributable primarily to Aeria. Wrongheaded clinchpoops and dissolute euphuists will join forces before long to deflect attention from Aeria's unwillingness to support policies that benefit the average citizen. In this case, one cannot help but recall that one can usually be pretty sure when it's lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Aeria claims that its campaigns are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals, there's no room for ambiguity: it's undeniably lying.

Aeria's permissive attitude toward crude language and gestures, sexual promiscuity, and drugs makes me think that its incessant jactancy is really getting on my nerves. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that Aeria is typical of brash gomerals in its wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize its subliminal psywar campaigns.

Sure, some of Aeria's actions are valid but that's not the point. Even Aeria's flacks couldn't deal with the full impact of Aeria's jobations. That's why they created "Aeria-ism," which is just a supercilious excuse to make careerism socially acceptable. Aeria ought to unstop its ears and uncover its eyes. Only then will it hear that to which it has been too long heedless. Only then will Aeria see that over the years, I've enjoyed a number of genuinely pleasurable (and pleasurably genuine) conversations with a variety of people who understand that the claim that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have is doubtlessly illusory. In one such conversation, someone pointed out to me that difficult times lie ahead. Fortunately, we have the capacity to circumvent much of the impending misery by working together to help people break free of Aeria's cycle of oppression.

Aeria needs to realize that it's not special. It's not a beautiful or unique snowflake. It's just another unstable, carnaptious malingerer who wants to cater to the basest instincts of gutless rakes. A good friend of mine once said that we should all think outside the box. Amen to that! In fact, I even informed my friend that Aeria sees itself as a postmodern equivalent of Marx's proletariat, revolutionizing the world by wresting it from its oppressors (viz., those who stop its encroachments on our heritage).

Aeria cannot tolerate the world as it is. It needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, whenever people fail to fall for Aeria's nocuous deceptions, it tries leading them to the slaughterhouse via the back entrance. If that ploy still doesn't work, Aeria then sics its blood-drenched, murderous peuplade in all of its resplendent foulness upon them. Aeria preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining its phalanx of deluded publishers of hate literature. Their first assignment usually involves reviling everything in the most obscene terms and dragging it into the filth of the basest possible outlook. The lesson to draw from this is that I cannot promise not to be angry at Aeria. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me—as it leads Aeria—to preach fear and ignorance.

I personally am worried about a new physiognomy of servitude, a compliant citizenry relieved of its burdens by a "compassionate" Aeria. It's hard to spot the compassion when you notice that if Aeria manages to rob, steal, cheat, and murder, civilization will crumble almost immediately. Investigators from a future era will need to sift through the charred wreckage of our society looking for the black box to figure out what happened. Maybe they'll even discover that Aeria's attempts to sell us down the river are much worse than mere misoneism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation.

There is only one way to stop Aeria from infiltrating and then dominating and controlling the mass media. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of impertinent, backwards windbags, people who are willing to take a no-nonsense approach to dealing with what I call shiftless dossers. Then together we can advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny. Together we can show the world that Aeria's bilious dream is starting to come true. Liberties are being killed by attrition. Mandarinism is being installed by accretion. The only way that we can reverse these pugnacious, licentious trends is to express our concerns about Aeria's antisocial circulars. To be precise, for the first time ever, a majority of linguacious mumpsimuses have been questioning their role in helping Aeria prey on people's emotions of fear, envy, and resentment. I assert that we should take advantage of this historic opportunity and step up to the plate and lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.

On balance, Aeria's crotchets are a gangrenous putrefaction that serves only to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens. Still, it says that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that it can dole out or retract. If that's the limit of Aeria's perception, acumen, and intelligence, then God help it. Despite the fact that the best way to escape the slimy tentacles of blackguardism that are snaking towards our ankles is to issue a call to conscience and reason, Aeria once said that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard it say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that Aeria might scatter about in profusion an abundance of pro-Aeria hariolations quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "roentgenographic". What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? The take-away message of this letter is that Aeria's ramblings are a pastiche of ruthless paternalism and unbalanced communism. We should hold these words to our bosom, use them as a shield against Aeria's inequities, and wield them unilaterally against those who would inculcate the hermeneutics of suspicion in otherwise open-minded people.

Chevelle.

Rank 1
PostedFeb 19, 2013 6:42 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
There is no way he wrote all of this xD  

He totally wrote all of this  

I totally wrote all of this

4lexpk

Rank 4
4lexpk
PostedFeb 19, 2013 6:55 pm
Wayzata wrote:
Didnt read

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 19, 2013 9:26 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Feb 19, 2013 9:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I, for one, welcome our new loquacious overlords....

--Edit--

P.S. I see two other similar posts by the OP that were moved. One looks to be related? The other looks similar, but seems to be targeting a player(??), LeViperr. I can make the first post visible (as it is just more of the same), but I cant restore the second, because it could be interpreted as harassment. If the OP would like the first post made visible, please let me know.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedFeb 19, 2013 9:32 pm
I googled random sentences and lol'd.