M1N3RVA

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 5:14 pm

do the free ap from completing partner offers really work?

I know this is a simple question an I'm sure someone will come on quickly an answer why yes they do work. But the reason I ask is I set down one time for 4 hours completing these offers and have yet to ever receive the ap from any of those offers this has been several months an I cannot provide any proof other than my word. I would like a simple an honest answer that these do work I think its a great idea an a way to provide yourselves with extra revenue but before I spend my time completing any of the offers I want to know they work!

A concerned Nub!
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: do the free ap from completing partner offers really work?

M1N3RVA wrote:
I know this is a simple question an I'm sure someone will come on quickly an answer why yes they do work. But the reason I ask is I set down one time for 4 hours completing these offers and have yet to ever receive the ap from any of those offers this has been several months an I cannot provide any proof other than my word. I would like a simple an honest answer that these do work I think its a great idea an a way to provide yourselves with extra revenue but before I spend my time completing any of the offers I want to know they work!

A concerned Nub!  

Yes, but results vary. There are some people that are really good at these, and I am sure they can give you some tips.

chenzhen420

Rank 0
chenzhen420
PostedFeb 24, 2013 12:05 pm

some of them do

i did the insurance quote one and got nothing but spam in my email now lol

con_ic

Rank 0
con_ic
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:25 pm
i do insurance quotes and like games, not the ones u need to download tho. Also some surveys are good.