eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:02 am
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
idleninja007 wrote:
These brats need to figure out they can't keep acting like this and expect this game NOT to die.

It's because of players like that..this community is degrading itself. Those are the players I look down on and feel a sense of pity for.
I'm just glad there are more mature players out there otherwise... there would be no hope.  

there is no hope thnx to you guys, all the hope you guys give are tiers, do something about the hacks, and you look down on players like me LOL look at yourself, you defend a company that is doing nothing whatso ever to patch these hacks, and try to say it takes time, how much time do you want? been a while since this game has had a hack patch. you should start feeling sorry for yourself, misslead the community all you want lol in the end you are the one thats gonna be targeted by the community for talkin all this bs  

Aeria doesn't patch them they pay a company to patch them the gs bring alot to the community but player like you drag the game down..
Advertisement

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:03 am
denismikitka1 wrote:
Everyone´s so impatient.. INCLUDING myself! Confused  

if it was any other update of the year no one would be this impatient itss just because its winter gear xd

denismikitka1

Rank 3
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:12 am
eu_tried wrote:
denismikitka1 wrote:
Everyone´s so impatient.. INCLUDING myself! Confused  

if it was any other update of the year no one would be this impatient itss just because its winter gear xd  

No doubt! Laughing

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:28 am
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
idleninja007 wrote:
These brats need to figure out they can't keep acting like this and expect this game NOT to die.

It's because of players like that..this community is degrading itself. Those are the players I look down on and feel a sense of pity for.
I'm just glad there are more mature players out there otherwise... there would be no hope.  

there is no hope thnx to you guys, all the hope you guys give are tiers, do something about the hacks, and you look down on players like me LOL look at yourself, you defend a company that is doing nothing whatso ever to patch these hacks, and try to say it takes time, how much time do you want? been a while since this game has had a hack patch. you should start feeling sorry for yourself, misslead the community all you want lol in the end you are the one thats gonna be targeted by the community for talkin all this bs  

I wish it were as easy as you imagine it would be buuuuutt.... It's not lol
Idk about you but harassing gamesages and the GMs that run the game that you play isn't really going to bring much change any sooner. It does absolutely nothing @ all lol. I look down on players like you because you're behaving very immature thinking that will get you what you want.
But it won't.

con_ic

Rank 0
con_ic
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:28 am
Did the update happen yet, im at school cant wait

parkerbrother01

Rank 0
parkerbrother01
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:36 am
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
idleninja007 wrote:

Blaming the GS' and Aeria isnt going to help u get what you want... just sayin... you have no patience sir... theres other things to do in life other that SF so i dont see why everybody is crying about a delayed update... so what if it comes a little late? you still get the update eventually...

-USF^BOTHER

maclarenf1

Rank 1
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:00 am
con_ic wrote:

No update yet. It will be in like 6-7 hours.

dakone12

Rank 1
dakone12
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:15 am
maclarenf1 wrote:
con_ic wrote:

No update yet. It will be in like 6-7 hours.  

it takes years to make a patch. It will get here when it gets year.

pulsie.

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:35 am
if youre bored while waiting for it, check my new fragvideo :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGMnKsN2B-E&hd=1

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:40 am
pulsie. wrote:
if youre bored while waiting for it, check my new fragvideo :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGMnKsN2B-E&hd=1