Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
lmao i give it two days after the update and there will be hackers again, the update is delayed and i bet there are still bugs when they update it, keep on talking crap GS's/GM's  

Pretty sure that's all you've been doing to me on shoutbox ya troller xD!!  

go monitor the game you fhag, not the forums. Nobody was talking to you, you talk enough sht as it is  

I've monitored the game long enough for today. I would appreciate it if you stopped harassing myself and the GMs on the shoutbox .As i've warned you it will result in consequence Cool  

lmao like i said, go crawl back up aeria's azz, and you have not done anything at all lol there are still the same people spamming hack sites in lobby since yesterday, keep talkin sht ya phaggot  

Those are bots that are addressed and dealt with on a daily basis via GM. The gamesages have seen them ingame and have properly addressed the situation and we will continue so as long as the problem persists. I've given you several warnings about harassing me or any of the GMs in game on the forums and on shoutbox. Heed my warning it's for your own good. I advise you to stop harassing me or the GMs. Please review the ToS rules you were given upon registering AEG. Cool  

LMAO, why dont you guys read it? and explain to me why all these exp hackers are still running around on sf? also sending hackers to SFWC's and not even banning them. Why is it that they dont get banned?  

Hackers that were properly reported via RT have been addressed to Team Action this would include the 2 players from WLAG. They have also been banned from future tournaments hosted by USFU such as the Spring Fling Tournament and so fourth. If you spot a hacker in game try snagging a video or screenshot evidence and report them.  

lmao so you are saying aeria hasnt got a exp logg for all players? and if they violated the ToS they should be perm banned, not just banned from tournaments, what kind of bs is that they used a 3rd party program = perm bann. go read the ToS  

What i'm saying is in order to get a player banned you have to report them with any form of sufficient proof. Regardless of their Nationals Title they were addressed as hackers like any other player caught hacking would be. In addition as the host of the seasonal tournaments I've taken to account any recently busted / banned players and have excluded them from future tourneys. Hacking will result in a permanent ban regardless of first or second offense.  

you always try to talk your way around, they still used a 3rd party program = perm bann. Someone else posted and admitted they used hacks but all they got was a 5day ban? Either fix the ToS or go by it is all im saying you can talk all the sht you want, kiss aeria's azz all you want phaggot  

Advertisement

usf_eb

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:25 am
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
lmao i give it two days after the update and there will be hackers again, the update is delayed and i bet there are still bugs when they update it, keep on talking crap GS's/GM's  

go monitor the game you fhag, not the forums. Nobody was talking to you, you talk enough sht as it is  

I've monitored the game long enough for today. I would appreciate it if you stopped harassing myself and the GMs on the shoutbox .As i've warned you it will result in consequence Cool  

lmao like i said, go crawl back up aeria's azz, and you have not done anything at all lol there are still the same people spamming hack sites in lobby since yesterday, keep talkin sht ya phaggot  

Those are bots that are addressed and dealt with on a daily basis via GM. The gamesages have seen them ingame and have properly addressed the situation and we will continue so as long as the problem persists. I've given you several warnings about harassing me or any of the GMs in game on the forums and on shoutbox. Heed my warning it's for your own good. I advise you to stop harassing me or the GMs. Please review the ToS rules you were given upon registering AEG. Cool  

LMAO, why dont you guys read it? and explain to me why all these exp hackers are still running around on sf? also sending hackers to SFWC's and not even banning them. Why is it that they dont get banned?  

Hackers that were properly reported via RT have been addressed to Team Action this would include the 2 players from WLAG. They have also been banned from future tournaments hosted by USFU such as the Spring Fling Tournament and so fourth. If you spot a hacker in game try snagging a video or screenshot evidence and report them.  

lmao so you are saying aeria hasnt got a exp logg for all players? and if they violated the ToS they should be perm banned, not just banned from tournaments, what kind of bs is that they used a 3rd party program = perm bann. go read the ToS  

What i'm saying is in order to get a player banned you have to report them with any form of sufficient proof. Regardless of their Nationals Title they were addressed as hackers like any other player caught hacking would be. In addition as the host of the seasonal tournaments I've taken to account any recently busted / banned players and have excluded them from future tourneys. Hacking will result in a permanent ban regardless of first or second offense.  

you always try to talk your way around, they still used a 3rd party program = perm bann. Someone else posted and admitted they used hacks but all they got was a 5day ban? Either fix the ToS or go by it is all im saying you can talk all the sht you want, kiss aeria's azz all you want phaggot  

Given the circumstance some forms of admitting it result in suspension but getting caught is another story with much more serious consequences thus the 2 players from WLAG suffered that fate. Now I will tell you once more.. Harassing me or any of the GMs will result in consequence. I advise you to stop harassing me.
If you have nothing better to say then refrain from harassing anyone before you get yourself in trouble.  

go cry to a GM all you can do anyway, you are their puppet this game is infested with hackers and you delay the update GJ

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:29 am
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:

Given the circumstance some forms of admitting it result in suspension but getting caught is another story with much more serious consequences thus the 2 players from WLAG suffered that fate. Now I will tell you once more.. Harassing me or any of the GMs will result in consequence. I advise you to stop harassing me.
If you have nothing better to say then refrain from harassing anyone before you get yourself in trouble.  

go cry to a GM all you can do anyway, you are their puppet this game is infested with hackers and you delay the update GJ  

The funny thing is.. You're still harassing me. And playing SF . At least try to keep the convo civil
I've made point Cool now don't get yourself into too much trouble before the update ya little squirt.

usf_eb

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:34 am
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:
Topic. wrote:
usf_eb wrote:

The funny thing is.. You're still harassing me. And playing SF . At least try to keep the convo civil
I've made point Cool now don't get yourself into too much trouble before the update ya little squirt.  

lmao you have no point enuff said

Topic.

Topic.
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:38 am
1. Answered all your concerns regarding hacks./hackers
2. Warned you several times to lay low on the flaming/harassing
3. Kept the convo civil/mature

Now all that's left is to continue to tell you to quit harassing. Apparently you didn't learn a thing,
Stay out of trouble and refrain from making any inflammatory posts before you get yourself in trouble again.

If you have nothing better to say refrain from posting anything before you get in trouble again and do it for your sake.

Also i would advise you don't harass anyone esp the GMs or GS on the shoutbox or ingame.

TinyShots

Rank 1
TinyShots
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:53 am

Topic don't waste your time

Topic Ik u and the GS try your best to make this game fun and Etc. and Ik that there are idiots constantly complaining an wing ungrateful for the hardwork and effort u guys try put in to this game. Just ignore that idiot he has no clue what u guys do and he's just being a jerk he deserves a ban IMO

Posted By Aeria Mobile

TinyShots

Rank 1
TinyShots
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:54 am
Constantly complaining and being ungrateful*

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Topic.

Topic.
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:57 am

Re: Topic don't waste your time

TinyShots wrote:
Topic Ik u and the GS try your best to make this game fun and Etc. and Ik that there are idiots constantly complaining an wing ungrateful for the hardwork and effort u guys try put in to this game. Just ignore that idiot he has no clue what u guys do and he's just being a jerk he deserves a ban IMO  

I appreciate it man. Yeah i know. Just goes to show not one player ( troll or not) is unaccounted for. I'm here to help anyone regardless Smile

In his case I hope he takes my advice. It's literally for his own good.

TinyShots

Rank 1
TinyShots
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:02 am
Yeah he should if I was him and GL to u and all the other GS Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:09 am
These brats need to figure out they can't keep acting like this and expect this game NOT to die.

Seriously, 200 people online yesterday and 4 hackers in one TDM. Unbelievable.

/ontopic I want that FG42 (since i cant win it in ava T_T)