Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:20 pm
If you want a way more active server, join Ponchee.If you stay with Quill,there will be a less population but more friendly like players.
Advertisement

Synith.

Rank 0
Synith.
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:26 pm
I find that quill is a bit inactive early in the morning (2-3am) for PST.
But then again people are back in school (some working even) so that definitely interferes with activity.
My friends list is usually full of online players though. So we can't say its entirely dead.

you're welcome back to quill if you decide to come back. Smile ~

I make my own signatures. And yes I can make you one, but they aren't free. Inbox me if you'd like to work something out. :)

JohnnyFlame

Rank 2
JohnnyFlame
PostedFeb 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Well,game is pretty chipped right now.The state has been worsening.

But!
If you say you loved GF 9 months ago,you will still love it.
Sure it might have lost some guys,people come and go but the essense of the game is still the same.

TheDoctor22

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Game worth returning to??

skuxemup wrote:
Xbarbrax wrote:
Havent played gf in about 9 months and all i hear is negative stuffs about it now like its dead and people being way too egotistical to play now. So is it worth coming back?  

Lol @ your join date, another attention seeker.
Why not logon to your over 9month old account and find out as each brackets activeness and community are completely different to who you will find on forums.  

makes a valid point why not getting back on and seeing for yourself if it's dead. the day GF dies out is the day they close all forums. Just saying....

sakura_naruko

Rank 0
sakura_naruko
PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:04 pm
lots of player quit during merge and most players still are but i think its worth coming back too..............

Xbarbrax

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:24 pm
Anyone know what this illusionary title does? Back when I played it was ruler of day of destiny is it any better??

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 21, 2013 3:07 pm
Xbarbrax wrote:
Anyone know what this illusionary title does? Back when I played it was ruler of day of destiny is it any better??  

They have the exact same stats, the names are just different.

Xbarbrax

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:03 pm
iBambi wrote:
Xbarbrax wrote:

They have the exact same stats, the names are just different.  

tysm ^^

ZombiieBunny

Rank 0
ZombiieBunny
PostedFeb 22, 2013 12:42 am
Heyy c:
i recently rejoined grand fantasia after like a year of being away lol maybe even two.( my account got lost as well so i made a new one) And well anyways i fell in love with it again right away <3 but i mean its still basically the same so everythings gonna be a repeat. Bbbut i rejoin with my friend and we are actually farther then before!! >w< well so i think its worth it lol aslong as you know someone who plays if not it might be boring.
Goof luck in you decision c:

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ethismos

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 3:45 am
I just wanted to ask the same question and since there is a thread about it i better do it here...

I played the game a while ago and the main issue was that i found it really hard to get in a guild and do low level dungeons, got a couple of boosts but that wasn't my idea of fun, so i gave up after a while and started EE and LoL...

I would like some advice about choosing a server ( my old char is at quill, lvl 38 ) and if paladins are still needed (played mine as healer at PvP and tank at PvE and really enjoyed it) and also any idea how fast it is to level? My main issue with EE was the time leveling required...

Thanks in advance.