Xbarbrax

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:38 am

Game worth returning to??

Havent played gf in about 9 months and all i hear is negative stuffs about it now like its dead and people being way too egotistical to play now. So is it worth coming back?
Advertisement

skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:41 am

Re: Game worth returning to??

Xbarbrax wrote:
Havent played gf in about 9 months and all i hear is negative stuffs about it now like its dead and people being way too egotistical to play now. So is it worth coming back?  

Lol @ your join date, another attention seeker.
Why not logon to your over 9month old account and find out as each brackets activeness and community are completely different to who you will find on forums.

lvl90 Hawkeye, lvl90 Saint, lvl8X Avatar, lvl70 Proph, lvl80 Proph, lvl40 Sage ~~~Illannia~~~ ^It's BritneyBish^

Xbarbrax

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:47 am

Re: Game worth returning to??

skuxemup wrote:
Xbarbrax wrote:

Lol @ your join date, another attention seeker.
Why not logon to your over 9month old account and find out as each brackets activeness and community are completely different to who you will find on forums.  

At my join date because im trying to recover my old account since I haven't played in forever o.O all i wanted was a simple answer as if was worth returning to.

TheBlackFencer

Rank 0
TheBlackFencer
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:48 am
It is worth returning to x3 COME TO QUILL.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:55 am
Welcome back! If you loved the game 9 months ago, you'll probably still love it now. As far as negative things here on the forum--well, hasn't it always been that way? Just find or make friends and play with them = fun. And remember, the forum isn't even something most of the players use unless they need to search for some information.

Just get in-game and check it out. I'd recommend even checking out both servers since it's very simple to make a new character and get a feel for things and people.

Have fun!

Xbarbrax

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:56 am
TheBlackFencer wrote:
It is worth returning to x3 COME TO QUILL.  

I was from quill too so yay ^o^

Xbarbrax

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:59 am
sIink wrote:
Welcome back! If you loved the game 9 months ago, you'll probably still love it now. As far as negative things here on the forum--well, hasn't it always been that way? Just find or make friends and play with them = fun. And remember, the forum isn't even something most of the players use unless they need to search for some information.

Just get in-game and check it out. I'd recommend even checking out both servers since it's very simple to make a new character and get a feel for things and people.

Have fun!  

Ty lots! I'll check out ponchee~ but will plan on staying on quill Smile
GF<3

kakazu876

Rank 1
kakazu876
With my love and grape kool-aid United States
PostedFeb 19, 2013 7:14 am
Feel free to add me on Quill \o/. My IGN is GhostOfTime. Welcome back to GF~ /o/

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedFeb 19, 2013 9:03 am
I'm sure you will enjoy this game as much as you did 9 months ago ^_^ Negetive things do exists but there are still lots of positive things out there for you to explore :3 Just give this game another try and see if you like it.

Anyhow~ welcome back! \o/ If you came on Quill, just give me a poke if I'm on /o/ My IGN is GSLyn, and you would always find me somewhere in Channel 1.
Untill then, enjoy the game and happy levelling /o/ \o\

Signature by - Lauriii

rena_ishtar

Rank 0
rena_ishtar
PostedFeb 20, 2013 7:58 am
it is worth comeing back Smile

pvp is hard but fun if you have no illusions aobut whats going to come. i hear the game is dying as the player base is shrinking. i love it.

PS: hope to see you in the hall of judgement soon Wink