FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:40 pm

One reason to stay in WolfTeam:)

Some of my friends knows I've been thinking about quitting because of all the elwrci sprayers and unfair games.. (Before you comment about my elwrci, for the past weeks I've been trying to play stout/c-95 gl only and even out unfair games)

Wanted to share one reason why I'm still playing:) Friends<3

Was a really fun game:) Me and my evil twin were laughing our asses off XD

Having fun with friends

And getting compliments:)
(All my kills had been stout head shots)

(maybe hard to read but they're calling me a good sniper<3)

Things like this is what makes the games fun, having fun with friends and getting compliments.
So next time someone gets a nice kill on you or just a head shot without elwrci, maybe compliment the player?Smile It always feels better rather than getting called a hacker^^

Play the game like you want others to play it and treat others the way you want to be treated:)

-Fishy

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.
Advertisement

joseutset

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:47 pm
Lol so easy with hax my man

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:13 pm
I'm agree with ya, I have started to really see the elw for a comment weapon that everyone use. It just so easy and everyone know it, that most be why it so well used by the community. Just like ya i realise it way to unfair to use this weapon on the others and that why I have changed my way of playing as well. I have been training with my Auz and Stout PT for a while now and it have become they became my main weapon that I have been using against anyone that I'm facing now a day.

I'm not saying that people that using it got no talent for killing other player, but for me this weapon is way to commun and easily mastered. I wanted to use a weapon that could make me improve myself at aiming other players and this weapon is just perfect for me because if I do not aim at the head at the other player I'm sure to die in the next second. It make it so much more fun and kind of special to be on this state when fightting to the other people :3

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:22 pm
Lord_reddragon wrote:
I'm agree with ya, I have started to really see the elw for a comment weapon that everyone use. It just so easy and everyone know it, that most be why it so well used by the community. Just like ya i realise it way to unfair to use this weapon on the others and that why I have changed my way of playing as well. I have been training with my Auz and Stout PT for a while now and it have become they became my main weapon that I have been using against anyone that I'm facing now a day.

I'm not saying that people that using it got no talent for killing other player, but for me this weapon is way to commun and easily mastered. I wanted to use a weapon that could make me improve myself at aiming other players and this weapon is just perfect for me because if I do not aim at the head at the other player I'm sure to die in the next second. It make it so much more fun and kind of special to be on this state when fightting to the other people :3  

Agreed:)
One of the the best sounds in wolfteam is hitting an opponents head with stout pt. I just love it and it also makes you feel good knowing that you just head shot someone with a sniper before they could spray you:)

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:51 pm
Okay, just about the Elwrci... First everyone was complaining about the Sz-550 AT, and now everyone is complaining about the Elwrci...

Anyways, I'm glad that you stay Smile

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedFeb 18, 2013 5:26 pm
Gotta balance overpowered cash items with even stronger and overpowered cash items.

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedFeb 18, 2013 8:10 pm
Don't put an act on the forums mr two faced fish.

First time getting in game with you when i came back, you spammed your ap nades on me/jump sprayed with elwrc. When I mentioned it on forums, you apologized to me and said "I was having a bad day". I let it go and didn't bother you or troll you.

Today, I joined your room, I wasn't even planning to try against you because I had 240hp and it would've been too easy. You kept QQing saying I spray? blah blah and You would kick me out next game...blah...and how immature troll I am and all that emotional crap. You started it first and then you tried to act like i started....You were so mad just because I had my double xem. Calling luck on all my kills saying "its just a prefire luck". He wouldn't stop talking and making up excuses.

So yea, I know you're little mad because Ella got banned...you still think she doesnt hack and you kept saying "The forums and buthurted kid framed her". Just wow.

I don't like when people act different in game and in forums.

I don't remember the last time someone from the forums/game called me a sprayer....Just some butthurted kid mad because their idol is forever gone.

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:51 pm
2 FISHIES OH MAH GERD!

I get to kill 2 fishies now :3

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:16 am
Sanku16 wrote:
Don't put an act on the forums mr two faced fish.

First time getting in game with you when i came back, you spammed your ap nades on me/jump sprayed with elwrc. When I mentioned it on forums, you apologized to me and said "I was having a bad day". I let it go and didn't bother you or troll you.

Today, I joined your room, I wasn't even planning to try against you because I had 240hp and it would've been too easy. You kept QQing saying I spray? blah blah and You would kick me out next game...blah...and how immature troll I am and all that emotional crap. You started it first and then you tried to act like i started....You were so mad just because I had my double xem. Calling luck on all my kills saying "its just a prefire luck". He wouldn't stop talking and making up excuses.

So yea, I know you're little mad because Ella got banned...you still think she doesnt hack and you kept saying "The forums and buthurted kid framed her". Just wow.

I don't like when people act different in game and in forums.

I don't remember the last time someone from the forums/game called me a sprayer....Just some butthurted kid mad because their idol is forever gone.  

First and last reply to you.
Please don't spread lies and the elwrci was back in the day aswell.
The reason I got annoyed at you in the game was because we were all having fun sniper games with barely any spraying and then there's you. "Trolling" all game and ruining the fun for everyone.
Oh and, if you don't like two-faced people then you should take a look at yourself. I'm the same on forums and ingame, just don't like immature "trolls".

lDarKMaGicl

Rank 2
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:21 am
gotta agree with you about wrci sprayers. but ur talking about unfair game? lmao
don't you have special parts red+blue ?ice wolf skill up?3gold dragon tatto?